Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V11 is going to be HUGE!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I basically agree. My main complaint since last 2020 is the proportion of screen used for car visualization, sorry to beat a dead horse, but why do I need to see that? Then they added even more to the left side, which is more likely blocked by my right hand on the wheel( blind spot camera, navigation directions when the map is covered). The new bolder font is pretty bad too :)
I wrote a longer post about the visualization in another thread. And I agree with you. In my view, the visualization could be eliminated, minimized, or perhaps appear only on a 'pop-up' and 'as needed' basis. That would allow Tesla to fundamentally rethink and reorganize the UI. Imagine all the useful screen space opened up!

I must say, however, that I quite like the new bolder font.

Last edited:
Reactions: israndy and Hank42
You know, there’s a little button at the end of the turn signal stalk. If you press it, the wipers run.

Even better - if you press it, not only does the wiper run, but the wiper controls are immediately popped up on the display.

There’s plenty of things not to like about V11, but this isn’t one.
Yes, that button is AWESOME - there should be MORE OF THEM. In my case, the button did not work!!!! Casing me to franticly look for the wiper section burried in the GUI. Is the button not working related to the update? I dunno it did not work when I needed it and accessing the wipers in the GUI was challenging in the heat of the moment.

Yes, that button is AWESOME - there should be MORE OF THEM. In my case, the button did not work!!!! Casing me to franticly look for the wiper section burried in the GUI. Is the button not working related to the update? I dunno it did not work when I needed it and accessing the wipers in the GUI was challenging in the heat of the moment.

Yikes - if the button on the stalk doesn't work, that's something that you should open a service case about ASAP! Really, that's a big problem.

And you and I agree completely - not only should there be a button but it should rotate to set the speed. But we've gotta play with the cards we're dealt, and this is one of the things I think Tesla missed with Model 3.

Reactions: Hank42