Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V11 is going to be HUGE!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On Topic: I think the thread title is misleading. This is not going to be late before it is huge. Not a complaint... A prediction that I hope is very wrong. But, I get the sense that bug fixes are not coming today... Just a hunch. Very little gets done on Christmas unless it is done by Scrooge and Cratchet. You are not going to suggest that Elon is like Scrooge are you?....... I would not be surprised.

Some engineer is probably testing the latest version at this very moment.

Off Topic: In Korean, the word for America is Me Gook (literary beautiful country). So, when Koreans saw the American soldiers in Korean War, whom most were very happy to see, they would chant, "Me Gook! Me Gook! Me Gook!" Americans, being the cultured people they are, agreed with the Koreans and said, "OK you're a Gook." Thus, the racial ephiphet was born. So, you're literally using the syllable for country when you call someone a Gook. A person is not a country though. Imagine the insult in English: "Hey, town (used as an insult), we don't take kindly to your kind around here. Why don't you take your cheese burger, your jazz music, muscle cars that can't turn, and get out." Yeah, the town part just doesn't make sense. So, using the Gook term is just a tragedy all around. From the beautiful country aspect and the people who were happy to see the Americans being turned into an insult, and it just displays the ignorance of the American and the speaker to anyone who knows a thing or two about the world. It is a word that does a disservice to the speaker and the target of the insult. I would recommend that everyone excise it from their vocabulary. But you do you, boo. I just laugh when I get called a gook. I am not even Korean. Okay, this has been another episode of the more you know; we return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast already in progress.

After looking at TeslaFi, Not a Tesla App, TeslaScope, and Google for every 2020.52/V11 rumor. I finally know the exact release date. The exact release date is when I see the message below on my iPhone screen...

SW Update Available.png

T'was 6 sleeps before Christmas, and all through the town, people wore masks, that covered their frown. The frown had begun way back in the spring when a global pandemic changed everything. They called it corona, but unlike the beer, It didn’t bring good times, it didn’t bring cheer. Airplanes were grounded, travel was banned. Borders were closed across air, sea, and land. As the world entered lock down to flatten the curve, the economy halted, and folks lost their nerve. From March to July we rode the first wave, people stayed home, they tried to behave. When summer emerged the lock down was lifted, but away from caution, many folks drifted. Now it’s December and cases are spiking, wave two has arrived, much to our disliking. It’s true that this year has had sadness a-plenty, we’ll never forget the year 2020. And just ‘round the corner - The holiday season, but why be merry? Is there even one reason? To decorate the house and put up the tree, who will see it, no one but me. But outside my window, the snow gently falls, and I think to myself, let’s deck the halls! So, I gather the ribbon, The garland, and bows, as I play those old carols, my happiness grows. Christmas is not canceled and neither is hope. If we lean on each other, I know we can cope...

Merry Christmas, friends!!!!
mail
mail
mail

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL AND BE SAFE. THE BEST TO YOU IN 2021.

mail