Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V11 - Remaining Trip Battery Mileage [where is it?]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Radlaw

Charles
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2018
San Diego California
Prior to the upgrades, after setting up Navigation for a trip, the amount of battery remaining after the trip as well as whether there would be enough battery remaining for the return trip was indicated. I can't find it now. Is it still there somewhere else?

It would be really useful if this was promoted in the UI such that it is always visible. I'm always watching this number to make sure if it is decreasing that I can adjust my driving (or heat/cooling, etc) so that I'm sure to have enough battery.

I was just about to post about this. I find it frustrating that with every 'update', something is worse.

Why on earth would the programmers think it a good idea to bury the remaining battery data that deep down - it used to be visible with the time of arrival and miles travelled.

Like it was before when? I'm still on v10, and I have to scroll to see the arrival SOC

Although this update was a partial update to the nav (I can add waypoints, but cannot re-order them, so maybe they started to nerf this in late v10)