Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

v11 update - how to toggle navigation screen to find nearest superchargers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm generally enjoying the holiday update, but two of my biggest things I can't figure out are the new HVAC controls (auto seat warmers appears grayed out "auto" all the time)

More importantly, this morning while driving to my folks house with an expected supercharging stop in the drive, I was expecting to hit the nav screen then the pin for superchargers and it would let me find only really fast superchargers, but that is now gone and I had to pinch and pull at the screen until it opened wide enough to show the superchargerger I wanted to get to and tell the car to precondition to it but definitely not as helpful as it was.

Anyone have an idea where the menu to find nearest supercharger went?

Tap on Navigation text screen (as though you are going to manually enter an address)….and then it will show up here.

Attachments

• 2875FD02-C632-4348-A0C9-E9DF1A5212FB.jpeg
    2875FD02-C632-4348-A0C9-E9DF1A5212FB.jpeg
    383.8 KB · Views: 887
I am in the north country upstate NY using a supercharger… it doesn’t show up at all on the map … can’t pre condition the battery or navigation to it either …

Attachments

• AC70A0EA-EF43-4660-BC8F-C04EEECD614E.jpeg
    AC70A0EA-EF43-4660-BC8F-C04EEECD614E.jpeg
    348.7 KB · Views: 618
No you don’t. Tap on the gear icon to add a stop to the route. Select SC as a stop, just like any other location.
Yes I do. I don’t want to add a stop I don’t even know the stop yet. The way I do it is plot my route and remove all the stops because Tesla’s map is too conservative. So I find the stops myself. One click on old map shows them all along the route. While my old route was highlighted. Removing this option is insanity.

Yes I do. I don’t want to add a stop I don’t even know the stop yet. The way I do it is plot my route and remove all the stops because Tesla’s map is too conservative. So I find the stops myself. One click on old map shows them all along the route. While my old route was highlighted. Removing this option is insanity.
I guess it works but still its more clicks when there is a ton of room for the old supercharger button in the top right. No idea why’d they remove it.