Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

v2000 firmware

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So far all seems to all be pretty good. Some small niggles, the main screen based speedo's don't register, and silent mode appears to be engaged permanently :(

Otherwise love the retro look and feel.
KITT Dash.JPG

(Sorry it was a very slow day at work today)

Thanks all, glad you enjoyed it :cool:

@Gizmotoy
Yep I too wish you could be a bit more interactive with the browser.

Whilst this is a bit of fun, in a perfect world I'd like to be able to have one of the top menu buttons launch a "kiosk mode" browser that you can set the URL to.

This would give me a way of creating an aggregation page of say my last emails, SMS/Texts, my upcoming diary, some CRM stuff, and maybe a cut down energy monitor, trips, etc. all in one screen. I can do all the server side stuff, but not the car interaction. For those familiar with mobile platform development something along the lines of PhoneGap would be fine. (Actually I'd prefer a proper dev. environment over HTML5+CSS+JS, but I can see how this would be more expedient!)

Don't get me wrong, the current UI looks great and is very approachable, but I've found I'm switching a lot between media/phone/energy (generally sat-nav is permanently parked at the bottom). Once you've set the media up, it really is a lot of screen real estate that could be shared with the recent phone list.

@FredTMC
Yours for $1 ;)

It's on one of our password protected dev machines ATM. I'll see if I can find some free hosting somewhere!