Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V3 SuperCharger in Nor Cal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
*380mph hour charge

+380 mph charge is definitely not V3. I live in the armpit of the midwest so you KNOW we don't have access to V3 here and I regularly get over 460 mph with V2.
IMG_0080.JPG

The actual rate of charge is shown as 143 kW which is much more meaningful. This way we can compare the charge rate with the Model S, X and the 3. You can report mi/hr, but most of us want to know how many kW you are pulling in to your battery.

Oh, thank for providing the picture. I get the same amount sometimes a little higher depending on the SOC of the battery.

I am still looking for what our Tesla Raven S LR can charge up at a V3 Supercharger. Was at Fremont this morning and they were all in use with one down. So I had to use a V2 Supercharger.

The actual rate of charge is shown as 143 kW which is much more meaningful. This way we can compare the charge rate with the Model S, X and the 3. You can report mi/hr, but most of us want to know how many kW you are pulling in to your battery.

Oh, thank for providing the picture. I get the same amount sometimes a little higher depending on the SOC of the battery.

I am still looking for what our Tesla Raven S LR can charge up at a V3 Supercharger. Was at Fremont this morning and they were all in use with one down. So I had to use a V2 Supercharger.
Do let us know when you do try it out...