Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V3 SuperCharger in Nor Cal

Mase408

Jul 23, 2019
Danville
I know Fremont and Hawthorne have v3, but has this been rolled out otherplaces? I supercharged at a location in Folsom, Ca and achieved +380 miles per charge on my raven LR

Bill Price

Sep 23, 2018
Indianapolis
*380mph hour charge

+380 mph charge is definitely not V3. I live in the armpit of the midwest so you KNOW we don't have access to V3 here and I regularly get over 460 mph with V2.
IMG_0080.JPG

SR-75

Nov 19, 2016
Lincoln, CA
The actual rate of charge is shown as 143 kW which is much more meaningful. This way we can compare the charge rate with the Model S, X and the 3. You can report mi/hr, but most of us want to know how many kW you are pulling in to your battery.

Oh, thank for providing the picture. I get the same amount sometimes a little higher depending on the SOC of the battery.

I am still looking for what our Tesla Raven S LR can charge up at a V3 Supercharger. Was at Fremont this morning and they were all in use with one down. So I had to use a V2 Supercharger.

Pale_Rider

Jul 28, 2016
Houston, TX
The actual rate of charge is shown as 143 kW which is much more meaningful. This way we can compare the charge rate with the Model S, X and the 3. You can report mi/hr, but most of us want to know how many kW you are pulling in to your battery.

Oh, thank for providing the picture. I get the same amount sometimes a little higher depending on the SOC of the battery.

I am still looking for what our Tesla Raven S LR can charge up at a V3 Supercharger. Was at Fremont this morning and they were all in use with one down. So I had to use a V2 Supercharger.
Do let us know when you do try it out...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC