Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V3 Supercharger Map - USA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I couldn't find a list or map of V3 Superchargers anywhere so I decided to make my own.
By my count, there are 100 V3 Superchargers that are currently open and operational.
I hope this map can be of some use or interest to some of you.

As the title states, I only included locations in the USA. If someone would like to add locations outside of the US, I can give you permission to edit the map. I'm not feeling very ambitious as 100 locations were a lot more than I had anticipated when I started making it.
Also I wanted to note that quite a few of these locations are shown on the tesla.com/findus site as 150 kW but they are listed on the supercharge.info site and generally confirmed in TMC forum posts as being 250 kW. I'm not sure why this is but the current Tesla site seems misleading for a number of these Superchargers.

Tesla V3 Superchargers - Google My Maps

I posted this link in the Americas forum but it is probably more applicable in this forum (mods, please feel free to delete the other).

Cheers,
R

I couldn't find a list or map of V3 Superchargers anywhere so I decided to make my own.
By my count, there are 100 V3 Superchargers that are currently open and operational.
I hope this map can be of some use or interest to some of you.

As the title states, I only included locations in the USA. If someone would like to add locations outside of the US, I can give you permission to edit the map. I'm not feeling very ambitious as 100 locations were a lot more than I had anticipated when I started making it.
Also I wanted to note that quite a few of these locations are shown on the tesla.com/findus site as 150 kW but they are listed on the supercharge.info site and generally confirmed in TMC forum posts as being 250 kW. I'm not sure why this is but the current Tesla site seems misleading for a number of these Superchargers.

Tesla V3 Superchargers - Google My Maps

I posted this link in the Americas forum but it is probably more applicable in this forum (mods, please feel free to delete the other).

Cheers,
R
We already have tools to see that in our "Most Superchargers Visited" tools and you don't have to update it yourself. Primary source for our data is supercharge.info. In this particular visualization, you can filter by state, construction status, the number of supercharger stalls, version, and geographic region. Check it out here. In the screenshot below, I've filtered on all V3 superchargers with eight or more stalls that are in permit state, under construction, or operational.

The filters are available on the right side of the page along with the legends. Tons of other visualizations in this Tableau workbook. Just click across the tabs along the top (or click the little down arrow on the left side of the tabs bar).

If you click a dot, the detail pane will provide a number of relevant links related to that SC location. (screenshot below)

The visualization automatically updates once a day.

Learn more about the superchargers visited competition here: Superchargers Visited

upload_2020-8-1_15-20-14.png

upload_2020-8-1_15-33-3.png

I'm not the creator of supercharge.info, but I'm working with other users on figuring out what the best implementation would be for displaying V3 superchargers on the map for supercharge.info (using new icons) as well as possibly placing in a filter for different speed supercharger sites. I've recently started making numerous code contributions which the author of the site (Keith) is working on merging in, and I hope to contribute to the V3 map feature as well.

If anyone does want to provide feedback in updating the map icons (especially if you're a web/UI/graphic designer) then feel free to join in the conversation. And of course the data is publicly available to support other projects like the Most Superchargers Visited leaderboard.