Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V8.0 2.42.40 for Model X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tell us if USB has been improved!
It looks like the issue I am most concerned with - resume playback after leaving / getting back to the car is STILL NOT WORKING. It just defaults to Bluetooth playback and I have to go through all the USB selections again (same as first 8.0 release).

Folder view - still not ordering by track number.

I am really getting frustrated with Tesla. Seriously, resume playback when you return to the car is just a standard functionality that ALL cars can do. I have never had a car that doesn't resume music playback when I return to the car! I waited weeks for an update and it's still not fixed? WTF?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Blastphemy
One 121 last night for the first time I actually had it want to resume on USB playback. Have not tried it since.
Yea it seems like it does want to resume, but not all the time, just like 1st 8.0. Like this morning when I went out it didn't resume again. But now I have a faster way to start music again, by accessing the "Recent" albums.

Looks similar

Attachments

• IMG_0445.JPG
    IMG_0445.JPG
    405.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0446.JPG
    IMG_0446.JPG
    281.4 KB · Views: 53
I'm on 2.44.121 and it's still defaulting to my IPhone when I get back in the car after I left it accessing the USB stick. I have to manually change it back to the USB.

I also can't figure out how to turn it off so it stays off. I can only pause it or press the left scroll wheel, but when I start the car back up the music comes on.

I'm on 2.44.121 and it's still defaulting to my IPhone when I get back in the car after I left it accessing the USB stick. I have to manually change it back to the USB.

I also can't figure out how to turn it off so it stays off. I can only pause it or press the left scroll wheel, but when I start the car back up the music comes on.
I can't get it to play phone audio even though that media profile is available and check marked. Can we trade problems?

Two bugs on my car at least:

1) Shaq mode is back. When reversing the 2nd row easy access, the first row seat slides all the way back regardless of the driver profile.
2) Audio defaults to FM radio regardless of last used (e.g. Streaming).