Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

v8.0 and Ghost Car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was parking last night in front of my friends garage and was surprised to see a ghost car on the panel . It was 0 °C ( 32 °F) and snowing (mild). I backed up and the ghost car disappeared, I slowly moved towards the garage and the car reappeared. Are the sensors/radar are so sensitive they they are seeing the car parked in the closed garage?? Halloween is coming , I captured the Ghost car on my cellphone:). Wondering if any one had a similar experience.

Attachments

• 20161009_005610.jpg
    20161009_005610.jpg
    853.5 KB · Views: 114
  • Funny
Reactions: simonsmidt
I was parking last night in front of my friends garage and was surprised to see a ghost car on the panel . It was 0 °C ( 32 °F) and snowing (mild). I backed up and the ghost car disappeared, I slowly moved towards the garage and the car reappeared. Are the sensors/radar are so sensitive they they are seeing the car parked in the closed garage?? Halloween is coming , I captured the Ghost car on my cellphone:). Wondering if any one had a similar experience.
Congrats! You found the Halloween easter egg!;):D:p

• Funny
Reactions: mrElbe and xkwizit