Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V9 and French speedlimits still wrong... urgh...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Around 8 months ago the speed limits in France changed. What was 90 km h is now 80 km h. And Tesla was not able of updating it's data to reflect that so since that time you have to set the speed limit manually every single time you activate cruise control or autopilot. I was told this would be updated soon a few times, the last time it was promised with the new software. But unfortunately it is not.

As Tesla is unable to get me any information on this, is there any reader that happens to have any information about this?

Er need a good way to report it , maybe using "report incorrect speed limit" keyword

I know dozens, if not hundreds of French users did that. Loads of Tesla's here and they all show a big bold 90 where it should be 80. I already have two tickets because I was too lazy to manually change it.

My Merc has if updated, TomTom has it updated, every nav system I know has it updated but my 100k+ euro car has not.