Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

v9 browser not working?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since v9, I can't get a darn thing to load in the browser. Just... nothing. No drama, no anything. I also can't bring up the manual -- the pages never load, similarly. I'd suspect data wasn't working at all, but music streaming is fine, and the phone app connects to the car without problems, so that's not it. Naturally I've tried rebooting a few times.

Is this a known thing?

Had (Still have?) this issue in V9 in our MX. I did reboot the MCU, using the "press both steering wheel scroll dials" method of rebooting and for now, that seemed to kick the browser and the manual/release notes in the cajones enough to start working.

But we'll see. Still keeping my eye on it.

Just updating a thread rather than starting a new thread: My browser works as fast as a 300 baud model, and on some websites doesn't work at all. I have LTE and it still barely loads anything. And today I shared my cell phone's wifi with the Tesla, and the browser still won't load anything. Even when parked at a supercharger when I would have loved to browse on a giant screen instead of my phone, I was stuck just using my phone while staring at a blank huge screen.

Ugh.

Just updating a thread rather than starting a new thread: My browser works as fast as a 300 baud model, and on some websites doesn't work at all. I have LTE and it still barely loads anything. And today I shared my cell phone's wifi with the Tesla, and the browser still won't load anything. Even when parked at a supercharger when I would have loved to browse on a giant screen instead of my phone, I was stuck just using my phone while staring at a blank huge screen.

Ugh.

MCU1?