Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VA/MD/DC Local Group

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

nrcooled

P#8946 VIN 03225
May 22, 2012
NoVA
I've noticed a fair number of VA/MD/DC folks are receiving their cars and I have not even seen another MS on the roads yet. With the cold weather I am sure a get together now isn't that high a priority but I would like to get a group of locals together to ogle each other’s cars.

If you are in the area and interested in doing a get together chime in.

Also, I think it's a great opportunity for those that are waiting for their cars to come out and see a live production MS in the flesh. Depending on the attendees we can choose a location mutually convenient

I've noticed a fair number of VA/MD/DC folks are receiving their cars and I have not even seen another MS on the roads yet. With the cold weather I am sure a get together now isn't that high a priority but I would like to get a group of locals together to ogle each other’s cars.

If you are in the area and interested in doing a get together chime in.

Also, I think it's a great opportunity for those that are waiting for their cars to come out and see a live production MS in the flesh. Depending on the attendees we can choose a location mutually convenient

I might be up for this. I should be getting my car later this week (fingers crossed), so if anyone's been hoping to see a brown/pano roof/tech pkg (no jump seats, though), I'm your man. ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

BTW there's a DC Area Club thread on TM's site. Also, some of them have another thread about a meet-up in Tysons to drive to the supercharger in Delaware. I'm not so sure that's a good idea (multiple Model Ss...only a few superchargers...hmm...), but FYI! ;-)

I'm in - expecting my S to arrive in the next week, though I may not be able to take delivery until the following weekend (alas!). Any good suggestions for a meeting-place that would allow us to do a spirited back-roads drive followed by brunch/dinner?