Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VA State Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please share your experience in VA state
ordered 5/16 Glen Allen/Richmond, MSM/black, 5, 20", tow hitch, no fsd - completed profile/financing same day. originally 4-11 weeks, changed to nothing, then 2 days ago changed to 3-13 weeks. Received a call LW - do I have any questions? Asked when I'll get the car - SA said "end of June at the earliest". Spend too much time on here, reddit and youtube. Purchased accessories - mats, screen protector, mud flaps, spoiler, phone holder, matte black pieces to cover the wood grain dash, 14-50 adapter. put in a 14-50 nema outlet already. All ready.

update 6/1 date changed to June 16-30.

Last edited:
ordered 5/16 Glen Allen/Richmond, MSM/black, 5, 20", tow hitch, no fsd - completed profile/financing same day. originally 4-11 weeks, changed to nothing, then 2 days ago changed to 3-13 weeks. Received a call LW - do I have any questions? Asked when I'll get the car - SA said "end of June at the earliest". Spend too much time on here, reddit and youtube. Purchased accessories - mats, screen protector, mud flaps, spoiler, phone holder, matte black pieces to cover the wood grain dash, 14-50 adapter. put in a 14-50 nema outlet already. All ready.

update 6/1 date changed to June 16-30.
Guessing I'll be waiting several weeks / maybe even well over month a, so I have not started shopping for extras yet. Can I ask how much it cost you to get the 14-50 installed or did you do it yourself?

Last edited:
I feel bad, just got a notice to confirm vision on my account and it sounds like that is a good indicator that delivery is right around the corner.. I would be excited, however I am waiting on a dealership to get the title for my old car and then wait for the check... Was expecting a this order to take a month or more not a week..

Reactions: bet_america
Just checked mine and now have EDD of July/Aug. ordered on 5/23. Initially showed 4-11 weeks, then no EDD for about a 5 days, now late July, early August. Sigh. Well, might as well just wait it out and stop checking…no positive seems to come out of this.

MYLR, Blue/Black, 20”, no tow or FSD, northern VA.

Attachments

• 5C17DA8F-4741-4972-958A-2F99AA1BBE11.jpeg
    5C17DA8F-4741-4972-958A-2F99AA1BBE11.jpeg
    187.9 KB · Views: 532