Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VA State Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered MYLR MSM, Inductions on 6/8. Initial estimate was in the mid to late August range, but no estimate for the past few days.

I do have one question: I logged back in to my Tesla account and it displayed a message asking me if I'm ready to take delivery. I clicked I'm Ready and then got the usual status page. Does anyone know why Tesla asks this and if it has anything to do with the delivery time, or anything else?

Reactions: EVHokie07
Ordered MYLR MSM, Inductions on 6/8. Initial estimate was in the mid to late August range, but no estimate for the past few days.

I do have one question: I logged back in to my Tesla account and it displayed a message asking me if I'm ready to take delivery. I clicked I'm Ready and then got the usual status page. Does anyone know why Tesla asks this and if it has anything to do with the delivery time, or anything else?
I have the same config - ordered 5/16 in Richmond and my dates are July/August. But you order 2+ weeks after and sounds like you're about to get delivery - Tesla logic LOL! Congrats I think that means (from what I've read on other threads) that you'll be getting some messaging for delivery soon. Did you get FSD? I didn't - just wondering if that was the difference maker...

Got updated EDD: July 21-August 10th. It'd be good to know who in Virginia are taking deliveries right now, and what their order days are.
I got updated delivery estimate today. Was in September and now it says "July 9th-July 30th. I'm wondering if it's gonna be doing the thing it does where it pushes it a bit back every day. I kind of doubt it though, I'm seeing people from late April and 5/2 get matched with VIN's with similar configs to me on the Google spreadsheet and on the "delivery times" thread.

I'm hopeful to get my car in June still, haha. It's ok if I don't, I'm fine with waiting. Means I get to delay making payments on this thing and save up money.

Reactions: Lrmatthews18
I have the same config - ordered 5/16 in Richmond and my dates are July/August. But you order 2+ weeks after and sounds like you're about to get delivery - Tesla logic LOL! Congrats I think that means (from what I've read on other threads) that you'll be getting some messaging for delivery soon. Did you get FSD? I didn't - just wondering if that was the difference maker...
I didn't get FSD, but my latest delivery estimate is August 6-26. So you're still ahead of me. ;)

Reactions: Mobyshake
Did a test drive in Richmond, ordered online

Model Y, Blue, LR, 19” wheels, white interior, 5 seat, no FSD, no trailer hitch.
Ordered May 26th, I've had a lot of different EDD, including the "September" glitch over the last couple days.
Now Estimated Delivery: July 19 - August 08

I think everyone who ordered in our window is getting jerked around by the same EDD fluctuations.

I talked to my brother-in-law, who has a really close friend who works at Tesla at the Tyco location. He said that if we haven't been VIN matched at this point we're most likely not getting anything from the June shipment and September seems the most probable, barring any cancellations if the cancellation matches your order spec.

🤷‍♂️ don't hold your breath i guess, pray for some luck.

Reactions: EVHokie07
This morning got updated to EDD: 7/13 - 8/02. I got an email too, saying to finalize payment.

It's weird cuz it's telling me to go to my account and do it, but there's no options on my account page to make the final payment. Made me excited for a half second, when I saw that Tesla had emailed me.

I emailed my SA for assistance.

This morning got updated to EDD: 7/13 - 8/02. I got an email too, saying to finalize payment.

It's weird cuz it's telling me to go to my account and do it, but there's no options on my account page to make the final payment. Made me excited for a half second, when I saw that Tesla had emailed me.

I emailed my SA for assistance.
Same deal with me. Checked email, saw that and damn near *sugar* my pants. Logged back in and….nada! I don’t have an SA so….guess I’ll just keep refreshing?

Same deal with me. Checked email, saw that and damn near *sugar* my pants. Logged back in and….nada! I don’t have an SA so….guess I’ll just keep refreshing?

Ditto with the email notification and logging in experience.

IMO, I'm not sure if it matters that you don't have a SA. Probably wouldn't hurt though. Every time I call to speak to mine, they aren't available. Someone else has always filled in and helped out.

Reactions: Jonasbrotha