Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VA State Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I emailed the "ratematch" e-mail alias at Tesla:

So my order was May 25th and my rate match is in there. I'm still waiting for my VIN and a delivery date. Is there any expiration date for the loan terms? We are coming up on 60 days soon.

I got back:

Thank you for reaching out. Your current approval expires on 7/24. If delivery takes place beyond then, we will need to re-submit your application and re-apply the rate match. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

So sad... I had 2.19 % APR. No idea if its going up or down but my EDD keeps slipping one day each day.
Estimated Delivery: August 05 - August 21

Saturday the loan rate technically expired. I now have a "greyed out" "Review Agreements" button but no other changes or clear note about the loan rate expiration. Ordered 5/25 Estimated Delivery: August 08 - August 27

picking mine up in Richmond on Saturday - just confirmed. Is yours going to be delivered there? if so I can look around and ask them about upcoming deliveries. I've found the Richmond SC to be a pleasant experience.
I work nearby and drove by the lot this morning. There are several new MYs in the parking lot still with shipping film on them. The lot has been pretty empty the past few weeks, so good sign!

Yes, Richmond. Thanks for offering! I'd love to hear some local info.
Picked up today — no issues with the car. I didn’t see any blue MY’s but they were bringing them in for pick up from another location. Mgr. said 30 cars to be picked up today, another 30 tomorrow and was going to be very busy for them next 2 weeks—- expecting more deliveries from WC. Two hour drive back to Lynchburg—- amazing- def worth the wait!

I order my MY7, Blue with everything else in the standard config. Delivery to Richmond SC. Now the waiting game begins like everyone else. What are you folks seeing for interest rates in the central VA area these days?
I got my Tesla loan over 60 days ago, along with an offer from my bank. My bank was slightly better and Tesla was willing to match that rate (2.19% APR). I just re-did the bank loan offer anticipating the need to re-do the loan process and it came out at 1.89%. Now I'm waiting for a VIN and delivery date so that Tesla will re-open the loan portion of things in my online account.

Picked up today — no issues with the car. I didn’t see any blue MY’s but they were bringing them in for pick up from another location. Mgr. said 30 cars to be picked up today, another 30 tomorrow and was going to be very busy for them next 2 weeks—- expecting more deliveries from WC. Two hour drive back to Lynchburg—- amazing- def worth the wait!
Thanks for keeping an eye out! I really appreciate that. I'm not sure I know what you mean by "WC"... oh maybe west coast... yeah more shipped from California. Based on your order and VIN date I'm really hopeful to see a VIN soon! So excited! :D

Good Morning, everyone.

Order placed 6/10 for a Blue MY-LR-7, no hitch. Saturday, I got the smallest and closest window to date, so I decided it was probably prudent to wire my charger.

Turns out I didn't need 100 feet of 6/2 wire, but if I'd ordered 99 feet, I'd have been 3 feet short I'm sure. Pulling the cable was the hardest part, actually wiring the charger was stupid easy. If you happen to have a 50amp plug handy, you could probably be ready to rock in 20 minutes.

Attachments

• PXL_20210731_211219088.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210731_211219088.MP.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 40