Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VA State Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Virginia peeps. I am not sure what I did to deserve this stroke of luck but I logged in today and magically I had a VIN and my EDD was Aug 25th - 28th. Previously it was Nov 2nd - 22nd. Looks like the vehicle was either rejected or financing fell through. I am scrambling now to get financing sorted out in 2 days but it is good stress to have. Scheduled pick up in Glen Allen on 8/28.
Congrats, stroke of luck indeed! My guess is a rejected delivery at a nearby location and, fortunately for you, you were the next in queue in the area with the exact same configuration. Take it & run with it!

Reactions: Sarugby9000
MY LR, MSM, Inductions.

So OD:6/8, VIN 8/20, Delivery 9/3. Pretty much within the range that Tesla indicated when I ordered. More towards the longer end, 13 weeks.

Being overseas and not returning until 8/29, I was actually more worried about an early delivery, so pretty chill about the whole thing. Now that I got my delivery date, however, I'm on pins and needles. Kinda when you're hungry, but go for 2-3 hours without food and it doesn't bother you. But when you sit down at a restaurant, you basically want your food NOW!
Crazy. I ordered a MSM LR on 5/23 but still doing have a VIN for my LR. I ordered my P on 8/11 and got a VIN a week later.

Reactions: mparrish03
Order my White/White Performance on 8/1. Account is showing delivery between 11 and 24 Sept, hopefully on the earlier side of that though!

Northern VA myself, and will be looking to do some PPF as well. Just not sure what's a good spot for that quite yet.

Order placed June 21 LR, MSM, 20" just got VIN today delivery in early Sept.
Got an email mail around lunchtime requesting payment so I signed on to my account and saw that I have a VIN and my EDD is now 9/10 - 9/12. - ordered on 6/20
Congratulations.. :) I ordered my MYLR on June 23. Expecting the VIN this week, wonder if the color of the car impacts the EDD.

Anyone know what the service center is going to do in terms of a front license plate bracket? I’ve got home delivery scheduled on the 8th and I have tags at home I will be transferring. I think I’m about to order an aftermarket tag bracket that doesn’t use adhesive. I don’t want the SC to stick anything on the front if that’s what they usually do.

Anyone know what the service center is going to do in terms of a front license plate bracket? I’ve got home delivery scheduled on the 8th and I have tags at home I will be transferring. I think I’m about to order an aftermarket tag bracket that doesn’t use adhesive. I don’t want the SC to stick anything on the front if that’s what they usually do.
I just picked my MY7 LR up from the Glen Allen SC yesterday. Originally the front license plate was in the car. They stuck it on the bracket with thr plate but the plate is attached to the bracket with screws.

I just picked my MY7 LR up from the Glen Allen SC yesterday. Originally the front license plate was in the car. They stuck it on the bracket with thr plate but the plate is attached to the bracket with screws.
Nice. So sounds like they aren't making a practice of putting the bracket on and instead leaving that to the owner. Good. No adhesive to remove. Thanks.

Reactions: Sarugby9000