TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vacation home with HPWC now up for renting Oregon Coast

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Erleichda, May 14, 2018.

1. Erleichda

Erleichda Member

Hi folks, as promised here is the link for information and booking our beachfront vacation home just South of Newport, Oregon. Our HPWC along with supercharging in Lincoln City, Woodburn and Eugene make the Coast totally easy now.

House is located on a 10mi desolate stretch of beach between Newport and Waldport. Great wind protection in the courtyard firepit, sleeps 8 easy, 12 with trundle and sleeper sectional upstairs. I can point you to the best stuff to do, including shuttled fat tire bike rides, kayak/SUP at the rivers/bays/estuaries, Surf beginner/longboard breaks, how to buy fish off the boats or tour the oyster farm, best restaurants, whale watching, fishing guides, crabbing etc. etc (also included at second website listed below). The performing arts, marine science and aquarium museums and local festivals are fun too.

We had a blast renovating this funky old A Frame and can't wait to share it with others.

South Beach Vacation Rental: Holiday Beach House | Oregon Coast Vacation Rentals

erleichda

• Like x 3
  2. Jeesh

Jeesh Member

Looks nice! Are dogs allowed? He promises to be a very good boy!

Attached Files:

3. Erleichda

Erleichda Member

For now we are not pet-friendly, but will change if we don't fill. It's a tough decision!!!!

4. Icer

Icer Member

Very cool Erleichda.
    Looks like you are living the dream.
    Congrats.

This is a great idea for folks who run a Bed and Breakfast, etc.
    Especially those off the beaten path.

"Tesla Tours"
    Needs an app.
    For places that aren't franchises, etc.

• Like x 1
  5. Erleichda

Erleichda Member

I agree! I begged Tesla to include AirBnBs/VRBO rentals on their destinations listings but they require 2 HPWCs...though not needed.

We did get very lucky, the story behind how we came upon this shack on the beach is great too. Lots of good people who are now great friends involved.

• Like x 1
  6. Jeesh

Jeesh Member

No worries, most places aren't! I'd love to find a place to take my dog with beach access but totally understand the issues with cleanliness. If you change your mind send me a note, I'll be looking for a good road trip excuse when I get my Model 3 in a week :).

7. Icer

Icer Member

So if you have one for one rental, NFG,
    others have 2 for however many, that is okay.

Clearly you need to make this app.
    Important aspect, folks need to be able to guarantee access.

Because Costa Rica.
    That, a fine location for a place with water and different weather and stuff.
    Mountains to the sea.
    Like South Africa.
    The only two l, I believe.
    I was amazed to learn all our cool winter strawberries and stuff come from there. Get flown up in Jets like Melania.
    Because strawberries are important to us USians.

What a country, right?

8. RedMS

RedMS Member

^ WTH?

• Funny x 1
  9. PLUS EV

PLUS EV Running on Empty

I thought I had a stroke.

10. Erleichda

Erleichda Member

Well, that was fast!! Only a few days still available this summer. If you don't have kids, it's pretty open once school is back in session. Hot tub is going in this week. Link above for those interested!