TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vacation homes with chargers

Discussion in 'Supercharging & Charging Infrastructure' started by Gmurray, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Gmurray

Gmurray Member

Are there any lists of vacation rental homes with rv charging plugs? I have a home with one and would like to offer it to Tesla or other ev cars

2. Gmurray

Gmurray Member

That’s EV chargers. We have a Tesla 3 and us the charger often

3. ElectricTravel

I'd make a listing for it it on plugshare.com.

Here's an example of a vacation home listing: PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You, but I wouldn't set it to "restricted" like this person did. Restricted locations aren't shown by default, and many users don't even know that there's an option to turn them on. Just make it clear in the description that it's for guests only (as are most hotels and resorts, which are also listed as non-restricted).

• Helpful x 1
  4. Gmurray

Gmurray Member

Thanks. I will consider this. I believe the convenience of having a charger at the vacation home is a nice addition to those who have Teslas or other EV’s. No need to look for a Super Charger