Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Valet Attempts to Park A Tesla- You Decide?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Never understood valets. Why would I pay some random guy to park my car when I can do it myself for free?

Never used a valet myself (nor would I, if presented with the opportunity) but I always assumed they exist due to people wanting to be dropped off right at the entrance to an establishment rather than making their way from a far off parking garage because:

a) The can't/won't/don't want to walk for some reason (ie: sloth, infirmity, tardiness, etc)
b) They're decked out in fancy eveningwear inappropriate for weather conditions

I have used a valet once in my life, it was a location that had no other option, and it was a hyundai accent.

I sort of see why people do it, it's convenient, you get dropped off at the door and don't have to hunt for a parking stall in a crowded lot, or walk (sometimes a long way) It's also considered to be part of a "premium" service, you feel more pampered.

But it's just not worth the risk!

The above link embeded
[Mod note: Replaced with the original video instead of the stolen reposted one with ads.]

Note that this was posted (here, elsewhere, can't remember) a couple weeks ago. It's a valet driving the S.

Last edited by a moderator: