TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Valet mode and Autopresent

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by *KT*, Jul 13, 2017.

1. *KT*

*KT* Member

I quite like autopresent now that i am used to it. Especially with 2 arms full of stuff getting into the car.
    But it has the potential for issues especially if you give the car to someone else to drive who isn't a regular X driver and they don't know the car like you do.

So it seems logical to me that putting the car into Valet mode should automatically disable autopresent if it's on. I mean, i'm putting in Valet mode because i'm giving it to a valet right? The valet doesn't need autopresent and i don't need the stress of remembering halfway through a flight interstate 'oh no, i put it in valet but forgot to turn autopresent off'

• Like x 2
  2. FarmerDave

FarmerDave Member

Good idea. Hopefully you showed the valet how to open the door before you left.:)

3. *KT*

*KT* Member

Indeed yes. They have had my car previously when i didnt have autopresent enabled.