TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Valet profile gone after update (2.50.114)?

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by Az_Rael, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Az_Rael

Az_Rael Supporting Member

Took my car to the valet at the airport and was going to turn on valet mode on the screen. Previously, it was always listed under profiles. After the update, it was gone, even if I opened the profiles menu.

I was still able to turn it on with my app, but does anyone know where it went on the main screen?

2. f-stop

f-stop Member

just took a look in my car, 2.50.114 - Valet mode is still listed where it's always been under the driver profile menu on the top of the big screen

3. Az_Rael

Weird. I hope I didn't delete it on accident or something. I will have to troubleshoot when I get back. Maybe a reset will fix it. I didn't have time while trying to drop the car off.

4. CuriousG

CuriousG Member

This may be a stupid question but did you have it in park when you were looking for it?

5. Az_Rael

Good question. I think so, but I can't be sure. We will see if its "back" when we return in a few days.

6. CuriousG

CuriousG Member

Reason I asked is I had the same issue once looking for it and couldn't find it. I thought I knew where it was and it wasn't until I had it in park later that I found my mistake.

• Helpful x 1