Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Valet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
- activate Valet mode via the app as you exit the car... I forgot if you need to set it up first as a dirver profile
- I’ve got a case for the card so it is not easily mixed up... got a set on Amazon... it is nice and leather and has a detacheable key ring for house keys
- give the valet a big enough tip to keep the car up front to minimize any damages the valet can inflict... last time I did that the Valet charged me up to 80% SOC at the hotel I stayed at for free. (Well not exactly free since the tip was big enough to cover the cost of supercharging the battery at a tesla supercharger)

not living in Cali, you spend ten minutes explaining it, they laugh like you are an idiot for thinking they don't know how to use a car and then they proceed to open the door with the emergency handle. I try to avoid it at all costs.

• Informative
Reactions: McCaesar
I checked the estimate and it would be $48 each way. Lol

I could take Bart and then Lyft but I rather not risk getting mugged.
I refuse to take BART anymore, it is filthy and disgusting. From Walnut Creek area I usually take Uber or Lyft and it is worth all the money. There is no damage to my vehicle and I can have a few drinks. I think last time I paid about 52 each way.

I refuse to take BART anymore, it is filthy and disgusting. From Walnut Creek area I usually take Uber or Lyft and it is worth all the money. There is no damage to my vehicle and I can have a few drinks. I think last time I paid about 52 each way.
I'll think about taking Uber or Lyft. I'm kind of interested to see how the Valet experience is so I might take my car this time.