Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Validation Testing Fees

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have made an appointment for vibrations I am feeling while driving highway speeds. The MY is still under warranty, I got a message saying that their will be a $52 validation testing fee. The fee will only apply if the vibrations are not a warranty item. If it is caused by a warranty item, it will be waived. Because I personally do not know the issue, should I be arguing about this fee being waived regardless? Anyone with the same experience? They will have to test the vehicle for sure.

I have made an appointment for vibrations I am feeling while driving highway speeds. The MY is still under warranty, I got a message saying that their will be a $52 validation testing fee. The fee will only apply if the vibrations are not a warranty item. If it is caused by a warranty item, it will be waived. Because I personally do not know the issue, should I be arguing about this fee being waived regardless? Anyone with the same experience? They will have to test the vehicle for sure.
If they don't fix anything, I have a hard time paying for someone else to just put more miles on your car and deplete your battery.

Rebuttle with a $100/mile taxi fare unless the issue is under warranty 🤣