Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vampire drain issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an 18-month old Model 3 SR+. When I'm at work, I park in downtown Chicago in a fully enclosed temperature-controlled garage in a high-rise office building. I am losing anywhere from 5% to 7% when parked, during my 8 hour work day. I have tried shutting off WiFI and that didn't do anything. The car does appear to be going to sleep. I am not checking it on the app during the day. I do not have 3rd party apps like Teslifi running. I do not have Sentry mode activated. I just park the car and get out, and watch from a distance as it flashes the lights, folds the mirrors, and locks.

This can be intermittent. For example, today I parked it at 70%. I'm getting ready to leave, and it's at 69%.

I'm on 2021.24.10. My car has 28,000 miles on it.

I have read the manual, and I love my car. Please don't yell at me.

I have an 18-month old Model 3 SR+. When I'm at work, I park in downtown Chicago in a fully enclosed temperature-controlled garage in a high-rise office building. I am losing anywhere from 5% to 7% when parked, during my 8 hour work day. I have tried shutting off WiFI and that didn't do anything. The car does appear to be going to sleep. I am not checking it on the app during the day. I do not have 3rd party apps like Teslifi running. I do not have Sentry mode activated. I just park the car and get out, and watch from a distance as it flashes the lights, folds the mirrors, and locks.

This can be intermittent. For example, today I parked it at 70%. I'm getting ready to leave, and it's at 69%.

I'm on 2021.24.10. My car has 28,000 miles on it.

I have read the manual, and I love my car. Please don't yell at me.
I 2nd twiglett and would check to see if smart summon is on.

I do not have 3rd party apps like Teslifi running.

I saw in another thread where you asked a similar question that you said "I tried teslafi but deleted it because I didnt like it". I only mention this because unless you changed your password it could still be polling your car. Unless you changed your password after you tried and deleted teslafi a year or so ago, you might want to also try that.