Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vampire Draining(solved, At Least For Me)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, driving Tesla X, but this is maybe interesting for most Tesla drivers.
Am in South of France,loosing some 20 km (12.5 miled of electricity a day, so driving to Nimes to supercharge every 2 weeks while not using the car.
Notifications i never user, so this was not the problem.

Some 10 days ago i started searching for a solution.
This is for a Samsung phone.
All you have to do is open Apps, Tesla, Permissions and incheck the 5 options you have.
I guess for Apple you have the same options.

Now i loose between 0,8 miles per day or 3 miles per day max, although in winter time this can be higher.

Some will prefer not to uncheck the 5 Permissions, but when park in the airport or like me when on vacation these options could be interesting.

Not to forget those who have to pay for charging at home or Superchager

Anyway I have free charging, but I hate to waste 600 km or around 370 miles for nothing, not to forget you need to drive to a Supercharger, because a destination charger will take for hours.

Francois

Hey, driving Tesla X, but this is maybe interesting for most Tesla drivers.
Am in South of France,loosing some 20 km (12.5 miled of electricity a day, so driving to Nimes to supercharge every 2 weeks while not using the car.
Notifications i never user, so this was not the problem.

Some 10 days ago i started searching for a solution.
This is for a Samsung phone.
All you have to do is open Apps, Tesla, Permissions and incheck the 5 options you have.
I guess for Apple you have the same options.

Now i loose between 0,8 miles per day or 3 miles per day max, although in winter time this can be higher.

Some will prefer not to uncheck the 5 Permissions, but when park in the airport or like me when on vacation these options could be interesting.

Not to forget those who have to pay for charging at home or Superchager

Anyway I have free charging, but I hate to waste 600 km or around 370 miles for nothing, not to forget you need to drive to a Supercharger, because a destination charger will take for hours.

Francois
Last 24 jours I only lost 1.25 miles

François