TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Van Nuys service center was amazing

Discussion in 'Model X' started by ethank, Dec 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ethank

ethank Member

[EDIT] VAN NUYs. Stupid auto correct.

I took my car in to get the snapping noise on the FWD's fixed, and some minor fit/finish issues.

They did a full walk around with me, pointed out some stuff I had missed and noted it for repair, then called me an Uber to Burbank airport where I had a flight out to Arizona.

I got regular texts through the day with updates on how they were doing, and the next day a note that the car was finished. I told them I was unable to pick it up until Thursday morning due to my late flight back, and they offered to drive it back to my house. So they did that, parked it, plugged it in, gave the keys to my wife and when I got back I had my car waiting.

Communication throughout was stellar, and they took care of the car and fixed every issue, including ones I didn't see. A+ to them. My boss who has an M5 was impressed enough to be considering an S now :)

• Like x 2
    • Informative x 1
  2. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

You can click "Report" on your post and ask a moderator to correct the title for you. ;)