Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are numerous delivery threads by date, but I’m wondering how location factors in.

If you’re in the Vancouver area, share your experience below so we can learn from one another.

MYLR7, MSM/white, Gemini, FSD, no tow

OD: 12/21/21
EDD1: July 2022
EDD2: May 12 - June 9, 2022
EDD3: August 2022

MYP : MSM/black interior no FSD or tow
OD: Jan 2 2022
EDD1:March
EDD2: Feb23-March 23
EDD3: Feb25-March 8
EDD4: Feb27-March 2 VIN received

Richmond location for pick up.
I assume you received a Fremont VIN? With all the East vs West allocation speculation for Austin deliveries i'm curious to see what it means for us.
Did you confirm Intel vs AMD?

Hope we get it soon cause these gas prices are really hurting. That and I've got a floorfull of accessories for a car that doesn't exist, sitting on my basement floor. At this rate, the winter floor mats I got won't even be necassary.

MYLR5: MSM/black Gemini, Autopilot, no tow

OD: Jan 27 2022
EDD1: Nov
EDD2: June
EDD3: Dec
EDD4: March 1 -March 7
EDD5: March 13 - March 31
EDD6: March 12 - March 26

No VIN

That seems unlikely as delivery. I hope it happens for you cause that means I should get mine soon too, since I ordered almost a month before. :)

I don’t have all the details, but my friend just ordered a MYP white, no autopilot. She ordered in mid feb. Original edd was May. Then tag got bumped up to mid March and she was provided a VIN. She just let me know she’s now been pushed back to April/May

What? EDD still getting pushed even with an assigned VIN! 😭😭
I don't even know if i want my car now, with the hike of the gas price, I want it sooner, but the later I get, the more guarantee it will be for the new battery! I don't know! 😳

That seems unlikely as delivery. I hope it happens for you cause that means I should get mine soon too, since I ordered almost a month before. :)

I don’t have all the details, but my friend just ordered a MYP white, no autopilot. She ordered in mid feb. Original edd was May. Then tag got bumped up to mid March and she was provided a VIN. She just let me know she’s now been pushed back to April/May
What? EDD still getting pushed even with an assigned VIN! 😭😭
I don't even know if i want my car now, with the hike of the gas price, I want it sooner, but the later I get, the more guarantee it will be for the new battery! I don't know!

MYLR5: White/black Gemini, Autopilot, no tow

OD: Jan 27 2022
EDD1: Nov
EDD2: June
EDD3: Dec
EDD4: March 1 -March 7
EDD5: March 13 - March 31
EDD6: March 12 - March 26

No VIN

So Tesla just called to check if I have a car for trade in!

Does it mean my car could possibility coming soon?

BTW, the color I ordered is white, not MSM..

Any insight is appreciated!

So Tesla just called to check if I have a car for trade in!

Does it mean my car could possibility coming soon?

BTW, the color I ordered is white, not MSM..

Any insight is appreciated!
They called? You don't have an SA that communicates via email? Could be a good sign That said, I hve filled out forms for my trade in and Tesla's valuation lasts for 30 days before you have to have your trade re-evaluated. I've re-evaluated mine 4 times now :(