Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going to get some quotes on it from ICBC and BCAA and maybe some others. I've never bought it in the past but I am considering it for the MY.
@hsc8 @arbitrage000

I got it - I figured I can always cancel it later if I changed my mind. Would be more difficult to add it on after delivery but who knows...I just wanted to get outta there and get back to the office.

It's pretty good coverage for 5 yrs; replace car + fsd/eap, too (consider the price of fsd in the next 5yrs).

Full replacement, its a yes for me now. Might have a different opinion in 12-24 months. We'll see.

Nice. I ended up messaging my SA and he said they deliver between 80-100% so I'm good to go.
I didn't ask if my car had arrived or was coming this week. Originally they said it was coming last weekend but they aren't open Sundays. I stopped by around 11AM on Saturday and it wasn't in the parking lot yet. When I booked my Friday delivery they told me they were fully booked for Mon-Thur this week. Seems the MYs are pouring onto the island. They better get moving on construction of the new service center....all I see is a few walls up so far.
Look forward to reading your update after you pick up the MY!

You see more MY's on the island over the last 30 days? There's a noticable increase in the lower mainland, too!
Before, the MY's were just standdard range....now, the MYP's and MYLR's are abundant.

Reactions: arbitrage000
Picked up my 2022 MYLR today. Couldn't find anything wrong with the panels or paint. Interior was spotless. Drove it on a 2hr road trip from Victoria to Nanaimo. A blast to drive.

FWIW: Had USS, old cameras (based off the comparison M3 shots found online), no matrix, no cargo.
Also of note there were a number of 2023 Fremont MYLRs. I checked 6 of them. All outfitted the same as mine with USS, old cameras, no matrix (didn't check for cargo).

The M3s didn't have USS and had the new camera design.

So seems 2023 doesn't mean anything. Probably the non-USS MYs will have the new cameras. But seems if you have USS you don't get new cameras....at least based on my relatively small sample size.

Reactions: Joe Schmoe88
Picked up my 2022 MYLR today. Couldn't find anything wrong with the panels or paint. Interior was spotless. Drove it on a 2hr road trip from Victoria to Nanaimo. A blast to drive.

FWIW: Had USS, old cameras (based off the comparison M3 shots found online), no matrix, no cargo.
Also of note there were a number of 2023 Fremont MYLRs. I checked 6 of them. All outfitted the same as mine with USS, old cameras, no matrix (didn't check for cargo).

The M3s didn't have USS and had the new camera design.

So seems 2023 doesn't mean anything. Probably the non-USS MYs will have the new cameras. But seems if you have USS you don't get new cameras....at least based on my relatively small sample size.
oh damn congrats!!!! Show us some pictures 😝

Reactions: Joe Schmoe88
I have an email today states:

Based on the delivery date of your Model Y, you will receive a Tesla Shop promo code closer to your delivery date that you can redeem for Tesla Mobile Connector or put toward the purchase of Tesla Wall Connector. Your vehicle comes standard with a J1772 Adapter that is compatible with third-party charging stations.

Don’t see any other updates 🥲