Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received a text from Tesla yesterday. It looks like an automated text, like the one you get from your dentist confirming your appointment.

"Hi Chris, we currently plan to build and deliver your Model Y in June. Please reply JUNE if you are ready for deliver this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model Y is built. Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out at a later time."

Obviously I instantly replied JUNE. Got another text today saying they will reach out to schedule an appointment when the vehicle is being prepped.

I am so excited. Looks like I'm part of the end of quarter deliveries. Still no VIN as of right now.
Congrats! You will be getting your car very soon!

I’m very sad that Tesla continues to prioritize MYP over standard orders. I ordered in January and have been pushed again to aug-sep. very frustrating for me. Kinda makes me feel like a second class citizen, even though I currently own a Model X. Happy you all are getting yours though. :) And I do mean that.

There are numerous delivery threads by date, but I’m wondering how location factors in.

If you’re in the Vancouver area, share your experience below so we can learn from one another.

MYLR7, MSM/white, Gemini, FSD, no tow

OD: 12/21/21
EDD1: July 2022
EDD2: May 12 - June 9, 2022
EDD3: August 2022
Model 3 SR+ - black with 19 inch wheels

OD: October 8, 2021
EDD1: March 14 - March 28, 2022
EDD2: April 11 - May 9, 2022
EDD3: June 24 - July 29, 2022
EDD4: June 28 - August 9, 2022
EED5: July 20 - August 24, 2022
EED6: July 25 - September 5, 2022
EED7: August 1 - September 12, 2022

I probably missed a few EDD’s but these are the ones I have record of.

My SA sent me a text early this morning asking me if I wanted to take a delivery for a MSM/white MYP that someone couldn’t get the financing sorted out. I replied a YES to her 45 mins later cuz needed to talk to my wife as this is for her. Was told the car was taken. FML….

Model Y long range
7 seaters
White on white
Black wheels

Ordered Oct 2021.
Dates went from March 2022-September 2022.
Last week it was June 23-July 3; today it’s June 25-June 29. Still no VIN.

Is this soon? Cus I’m going out of town July 1-4…

Model Y long range
7 seaters
White on white
Black wheels

Ordered Oct 2021.
Dates went from March 2022-September 2022.
Last week it was June 23-July 3; today it’s June 25-June 29. Still no VIN.

Is this soon? Cus I’m going out of town July 1-4…
We are three of us awaiting delivery in BC. 2 of us MYLR5 black and Red from Surrey and the third one MYP Richmond. For all three of us our dates have narrowed down to June 27 - July 3. For those of you who cant find there VIN it's in your TESLA account MVPA. I found mine there after I got the final payment email from Tesla.

First post! Glad this is all over. Tesla buying experience has been a roller coaster ride so far.

OD: Dec 2021 MYLR, white, 20” to get earlier EDD.
EDD: July 2022
EDD 1: Oct 2022
EDD 2: Dec 2022

Switched to MYP on June 23 and got VIN’d the same day. Delivered.

The LR was about $78k in Dec 2021. The switch to MYP kept at the Dec 2021 price which is around $84k.

Pretty happy with the instant delivery.

Reactions: Individoo
First post! Glad this is all over. Tesla buying experience has been a roller coaster ride so far.

OD: Dec 2021 MYLR, white, 20” to get earlier EDD.
EDD: July 2022
EDD 1: Oct 2022
EDD 2: Dec 2022

Switched to MYP on June 23 and got VIN’d the same day. Delivered.

The LR was about $78k in Dec 2021. The switch to MYP kept at the Dec 2021 price which is around $84k.

Pretty happy with the instant delivery.
Congrats. I'm thinking of doing the same as soon as I'm back from vacation in July. Don't want to do it right before I leave in case I get a really quick VIN and can't be here to take delivery. I think with a March 11th order I will get a fairly quick VIN...maybe not same day like your December order but within a few weeks.

Did you make the switch yourself online or through an SA? Did the SA say you may be treated as a new order and go back of the line or were they knowledgable enough to know the switch isn't treated like a new order as far as EDD is concerned?