Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They called? You don't have an SA that communicates via email? Could be a good sign That said, I hve filled out forms for my trade in and Tesla's valuation lasts for 30 days before you have to have your trade re-evaluated. I've re-evaluated mine 4 times now :(
I do have a SA who followed up after test drive and financial payment updates (long story short, my payment plan has set back to cash now). But this time they called and ask if I have trade in. I take it as a good sign and hopefully for a soon delivery!

You re-evaluated 4 times... mean they teased you for a soon delivery 4 months ago? 😰 that's frustrating!

Updates:

MYLR5: White/black Gemini, Autopilot, no tow

OD: Jan 27 2022
EDD1: Nov
EDD2: June
EDD3: Dec
EDD4: March 1 -March 7
EDD5: March 13 - March 31
EDD6: March 12 - March 26
EDD7: March 19 - March 31 <- such a tease 🙄

No VIN

Richmond location for pick up.

EDD4: March 1 -March 7 <- Request Payment
EDD7: March 19 - March 31 <- Called to see if I have a trade in

No VIN

Richmond location for pick up.

That’s a quick delivery for MYLR. I initially had the MYLR on order but switched to MYP to get the car sooner when my EDD moved out to Nov. Now it looks like I could’ve kept the MYLR and get it around the same time as the MYP.

Also interesting that they asked you to complete your payment so far in advance of your EDD. My request for $ came in yesterday for a Mar 17-23 EDD.

Last edited:
That’s a quick delivery for MYLR. I initially had the MYLR on order but switched to MYP to get the car sooner when my EDD moved out to Nov. Now it looks like I could’ve kept the MYLR and get it around the same time as the MYP.

Also interesting that they asked you to complete your payment so far in advance of your EDD. My request for $ came in yesterday for a Mar 17-23 EDD.
I know! I was too exited when I saw that moved up EDD and email requesting payment. But they later on moved over the EDD! :(

Did you get your VIN and delivery confirmation yet?

EDD4: March 1 -March 7 <- Request Payment
EDD7: March 19 - March 31 <- Called to see if I have a trade in
EDD8: March 24 - April 3
EDD9: March 25 - March 29
Delivery scheduled: March 27