Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My understanding is that if the car is charging and is going to exceed the load on the panel the charge controller will stop power going to the car. He suggested this as a cheaper alternative to upgrading the panel.

That kinda makes sense, but it seems to be a very elaborate/expensive solution that doesn't really solve the problem. If I were limited by the number of remaining amps, I would just settle for a lower amp limit going into the HPWC. The fact that controller will shut off power completely for the charger means you gotta spend energy making sure your car is still charging because potentially something in your house has cause it to shut off. I'm more of a "set it and forget it" type of person.

Just spoke to someone from sales at 4th who mentioned the first few cars are going out this week and more next week. I configured on Mar 27th and have a VIN, but still no word from anyone :(

Sorry if you've already mentioned this earlier, but when you've called - have you asked to be put through to your Delivery Advisor? Wondering if whether connecting with them directly might click something into gear in terms of then being assigned to / contacted by an ISA. Hang in there, hopefully we'll all be in our cars in the next few weeks and the waiting memories will fade away.

Sorry if you've already mentioned this earlier, but when you've called - have you asked to be put through to your Delivery Advisor? Wondering if whether connecting with them directly might click something into gear in terms of then being assigned to / contacted by an ISA. Hang in there, hopefully we'll all be in our cars in the next few weeks and the waiting memories will fade away.
Thanks. I don't really understand what the difference between an ISA and a DA is. Do I need an ISA? I have a DA who when I email just keeps telling me he has no news, but soon.

Thanks. I don't really understand what the difference between an ISA and a DA is. Do I need an ISA? I have a DA who when I email just keeps telling me he has no news, but soon.

The DA is a Delivery Advisor - mine is in Vancouver. The ISA is an Inside Sales Advisor - mine is in Las Vegas. The ISA told me that she will be my point of contact and guide me through the delivery process. The ISA was not clear on how the BC CEV rebate would be applied, so I ended up doing a group email between my DA, ISA, and the Tesla Financing contact so that the DA could help sort it out.

A poster on another forum has just reported that they will be getting their car Jun 3rd at the PNE! Looks like BC deliveries are starting! Hopefully someone from Tesla will contact me soon. Until then, I guess i'll be cheering on the rest of you! ;)

Reactions: Kira
Just spoke with a sales person on West 4th: they are doing first Model 3 delivery today, another one tomorrow, and then four following days. According to him, Tesla wants to move a ton of Model 3s in Canada in June. But he can't give me any info on my specific order: that basically means I'm not getting it within a week. That queue is obviously screwed up.

I was also in the neighbourhood of their service center on Powell and saw 15 M3s sitting there. Some lucky ones can probably read their VINs on some of these cars ;)

Attachments

• 20180525_125453.jpg
    20180525_125453.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 20180525_125444.jpg
    20180525_125444.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 20180525_125442.jpg
    20180525_125442.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 44
  • 20180525_125426.jpg
    20180525_125426.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 20180525_125422.jpg
    20180525_125422.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 20180525_125349.jpg
    20180525_125349.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 20180525_125347.jpg
    20180525_125347.jpg
    362.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 20180525_125248.jpg
    20180525_125248.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 50
  • 20180525_125244.jpg
    20180525_125244.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 20180525_125213.jpg
    20180525_125213.jpg
    626.7 KB · Views: 42
Just spoke with a sales person on West 4th: they are doing first Model 3 delivery today, another one tomorrow, and then four following days. According to him, Tesla wants to move a ton of Model 3s in Canada in June. But he can't give me any info on my specific order: that basically means I'm not getting it within a week. That queue is obviously screwed up.

I was also in the neighbourhood of their service center on Powell and saw 15 M3s sitting there. Some lucky ones can probably read their VINs on some of these cars ;)

did you happen to see red ones VIN ?:)

Thanks for the update—great news! Now if Tesla would just contact me....o_O

I bet the first one is white, I saw it blow past me with demo plates going west bound on Hastings.

Just got my delivery date for June 3rd! Still no VIN or final price sheet yet on the website. I called back my ISA he gave me the final price without the CEVforBC rebate and said it should be sorted out by the "contracts department" by Monday. Anybody else had this issue?

Just got my delivery date for June 3rd! Still no VIN or final price sheet yet on the website. I called back my ISA he gave me the final price without the CEVforBC rebate and said it should be sorted out by the "contracts department" by Monday. Anybody else had this issue?

Same here! Just got a call from my ISA, taking delivery for my Red M3 on June 3rd at the PNE! It hasn't sunk in. Final price documents to be sent to me three days before delivery.

Reactions: Canuck and Kira