Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. That’s what I thought.
Is the PST paid separately? It looks like the bill just has gst on it?

It's not separate. If they left it off it will be corrected later. That happened to some people last round so it may be a good sign. I never got my paperwork until I picked up the car. I only got the amount for the bank draft and when I ran the numbers it made sense.

Well, it's now been over a month with not a peep from Tesla since a lot of us configured our vehicles. I really hope that we hear something from Tesla in the next week or two, it'd be nice to not have to wait until October to get the car. This really seems like a car that begs to be driven in the Summer and not spend it's first 6 months with me playing in the rain.

Well, it's now been over a month with not a peep from Tesla since a lot of us configured our vehicles. I really hope that we hear something from Tesla in the next week or two, it'd be nice to not have to wait until October to get the car. This really seems like a car that begs to be driven in the Summer and not spend it's first 6 months with me playing in the rain.

Thinking the same thing
Has anyone call the store to see if there is any update?

Same here man. A month in from ordering. Going mental.

Thinking the same thing
Has anyone call the store to see if there is any update?
not sure if calling the store will get you anything other than quoting eta's on their website. I called the location on West 4th about 2 weeks before things were opened up to everyone and was told at the time that anyone placing a new order would be 12-18 months per the website. They were very nice but not helpful in the least.

not sure if calling the store will get you anything other than quoting eta's on their website. I called the location on West 4th about 2 weeks before things were opened up to everyone and was told at the time that anyone placing a new order would be 12-18 months per the website. They were very nice but not helpful in the least.
Yeah the stores are pretty in the dark. When I spoke with someone at one of the stores he did suggest that closer to the end of the quarter is what he was feeling for mass of deliveries but that things could really happen any day. I don’t enjoy this process lol!