Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My edit button disappeared and I had to reconfirm all my previously entered details. Now my status screen shows waiting to schedule a delivery appointment. The bad news for me is that I may get bumped in line if my delivery date is in late September as I'll be on vacation and won't be able to take delivery.

Also interesting note is that Tesla is still showing I still qualify for the $5000CEV. We'll see how that pans out later on.
Try this www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RNXXXXXXXX and replace X with your number. If it directs you to your account page then you have a VIN assigned. If it takes you to your config then order is not ready yet.

Hopefully you can get it soon! I didn't know the performance version qualified for the rebate as it is over $77,000

• Informative
Reactions: Funkmobile
Try this www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RNXXXXXXXX and replace X with your number. If it directs you to your account page then you have a VIN assigned. If it takes you to your config then order is not ready yet.

Hopefully you can get it soon! I didn't know the performance version qualified for the rebate as it is over $77,000

Looks like VIN has been assigned. The P3D shouldn't qualify under the $77,000 rule (and not on the approved list) unless they are arguing a P3D is a AWD with very expensive optional upgrades (which it essentially is).

Reactions: Koflach
Hi guys,
Been following this site for the past month, especially this page. Decided to sign up to have some questions answered.
Day 1 reservation, June 29 configuration, AWD, Non-Telsa owner

So, I am wondering if a VIN has been assigned, I spoke to a Tesla agent a few weeks ago, and he said he didn't see anything on my account that says I have. But during that time, I didn't see the edit button. Today I called, a rep said she wouldn't be able to tell if a VIN had been assigned unless it says on my account page, or if I have received an email. The rep told me that they have had issues with their edit button on the website. Basically was told two different things. But as of today, I still see no edit button.

I did that copy and paste trick that has been mentioned above.....and it went to my account page (picture of my car, RN number, and manage button beneath) So, is that what I am looking/hoping to see?

Please help for clarification :)

Hi guys,
Been following this site for the past month, especially this page. Decided to sign up to have some questions answered.

So, I am wondering if a VIN has been assigned, I spoke to a Tesla agent a few weeks ago, and he said he didn't see anything on my account that says I have. But during that time, I didn't see the edit button. Today I called, a rep said she wouldn't be able to tell if a VIN had been assigned unless it says on my account page, or if I have received an email. The rep told me that they have had issues with their edit button on the website. Basically was told two different things. But as of today, I still see no edit button.

I did that copy and paste trick that has been mentioned above.....and it went to my account page (picture of my car, RN number, and manage button beneath) So, is that what I am looking/hoping to see?

Most people says to use the URL trick to find out if you car is almost ready. Tesla SSO – Login, replace the RNXXXXXXXX with your own in the URL. If you don't get the configuration page then your delivery is most likely coming up.

Personally I didn't do this. I got the call/email about a week after I noticed the Edit button was gone. I don't have the VIN yet and I haven't asked my advisor about it, since I'm still sorting out trade in and financing. But the advisor has told me that my car is already in Vancouver and we can proceed to schedule an appointment once the trade in and financing have locked in.

Hope this helps.

Hi guys,

If the site trick does not work anymore then most likely you have a VIN almost to be assigned. The VIN doesn't show up for a while. I got my delivery date scheduled and VIN emailed to me. I check the site constantly and it still shows no VIN but I have been contacted by adviser and scheduled delivery date.

If the site trick does not work anymore then most likely you have a VIN almost to be assigned. The VIN doesn't show up for a while. I got my delivery date scheduled and VIN emailed to me. I check the site constantly and it still shows no VIN but I have been contacted by adviser and scheduled delivery date.
So basically there's no point F5'ing the Tesla Account Page anymore. I'll know my delivery date and VIN once a DA contacts me?

FYI I just got my pre-delivery email from Michael in Toronto, for my dual-motor, Pearl White, Aero wheels, black interior, EAP, without a trade-in!

1st-day reservationist, ordered June 27th, not current Tesla owner.

Have the same configuration and was contacted by Michael earlier today! Finally and super excited.

Yes, that's what you are hoping to see. In the past, it would bring you to the page where you can configure your Model 3. The behaviour you mentioned started happening to me late last night and this afternoon Michael reached out. No VIN in profile though.

Reactions: m3snowy
So, i'm getting my car in
Have the same configuration and was contacted by Michael earlier today! Finally and super excited.

Yes, that's what you are hoping to see. In the past, it would bring you to the page where you can configure your Model 3. The behaviour you mentioned started happening to me late last night and this afternoon Michael reached out. No VIN in profile though.

wow Congrats! On the other hand, there is still no sign of where my RWD order is.....
I wonder if switching to AWD makes it faster

Most people says to use the URL trick to find out if you car is almost ready. Tesla SSO – Login, replace the RNXXXXXXXX with your own in the URL. If you don't get the configuration page then your delivery is most likely coming up.

Personally I didn't do this. I got the call/email about a week after I noticed the Edit button was gone. I don't have the VIN yet and I haven't asked my advisor about it, since I'm still sorting out trade in and financing. But the advisor has told me that my car is already in Vancouver and we can proceed to schedule an appointment once the trade in and financing have locked in.

Hope this helps.

Whats your configure? First day reservation?