Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order page changed again from this morning. Now split into two sections:
tesla2.png
tesla3.png

Reactions: LazyBeagle
Just happened to check the Tesla site this morning and now have a delivery appointment scheduled for May 21st (ordered May 2). Didn't get any emails, text messages or calls though? Also don't see a VIN anywhere? Where would that be? The app says "no products assigned to your account" when I try to log in but I read lots of people are having that issue right now.
I received my delivery call last night for delivery in Vancouver, BC. Rep said they’re booking into late next week as this point. I ordered April 27 so that’s 12 days after order, 16 until delivery. Mine was a bit sooner as my vehicle has been in Vancouver the whole time. A friend ordered on May 1 and was told SR & SR+ Black had to be ordered as no inventory left. He was told 4 weeks for delivery. It originally showed May 30 for my delivery but the staff in showroom said to ignore that date (on the my account) and the delivery staff will call for an appointment.

And to confirm re: rebate. They won’t guarantee the rebate until you’re actually completing the form at the time of delivery (not at VIN assignment). He said you’re out of luck if there is no rebate money at time of delivery.

After I hung up my VIN showed up on the online account and my new appointment was updated.

Just an FYI. Do your own calculations for financing numbers outside of the Tesla website. Apparently those figures have been found to be way off (like about $100 to $150+ per month in some cases).

I received my delivery call last night for delivery in Vancouver, BC. Rep said they’re booking into late next week as this point. I ordered April 27 so that’s 12 days after order, 16 until delivery. Mine was a bit sooner as my vehicle has been in Vancouver the whole time. A friend ordered on May 1 and was told SR & SR+ Black had to be ordered as no inventory left. He was told 4 weeks for delivery. It originally showed May 30 for my delivery but the staff in showroom said to ignore that date (on the my account) and the delivery staff will call for an appointment.

And to confirm re: rebate. They won’t guarantee the rebate until you’re actually completing the form at the time of delivery (not at VIN assignment). He said you’re out of luck if there is no rebate money at time of delivery.

After I hung up my VIN showed up on the online account and my new appointment was updated.

Just an FYI. Do your own calculations for financing numbers outside of the Tesla website. Apparently those figures have been found to be way off (like about $100 to $150+ per month in some cases).

I orderd black/black SR+ on April 28, so I should be expecting a call today or tomorrow :p

How did u you know ur M3 is here the whole time? I got my VIN a few days after ordering, so mine prob sitting here since i ordered too?

Waiting another month is going to drive me nuts. I think the floor mats, sun shade and roof rack will arrive long before the car. At this rate I’ll be buying winter tires before taking delivery.. Anticipation is killing me! I should have left it black..
But at least when I have to deal with delivery and service the Powell st location is only a 30 minute walk from home!

Waiting another month is going to drive me nuts. I think the floor mats, sun shade and roof rack will arrive long before the car. At this rate I’ll be buying winter tires before taking delivery.. Anticipation is killing me! I should have left it black..
But at least when I have to deal with delivery and service the Powell st location is only a 30 minute walk from home!

You ordered black on black ? The Robson store was telling customers yesterday, ordering today is late June or July deliveryo_O

I orderd black/black SR+ on April 28, so I should be expecting a call today or tomorrow :p

How did u you know ur M3 is here the whole time? I got my VIN a few days after ordering, so mine prob sitting here since i ordered too?
The sales people at Tesla said my car was coming “from inventory” and they assigned a particular vehicle to my order at time of purchase.

FYI as well. Making changes in terms of options SR-, SR, SR+ shouldn’t change the delivery date. It’s only colour and physical changes to the car (rather than software up/down grade) that delay delivery.

Yikes!

If they don't off the CEV fund in time for my delivery, I may have to refund my order, which means that's how long I would have to wait (at least)! :(

The BC government has budgeted $107 million for the next 3 years for the CEV program. Relax it will be topped up no need to panic. It would be a PR nightmare If the funds ran dry during the midst of record high gas prices.

B.C. Budget 2019: Carbon tax boosts low-income credits, electric vehicle subsidies

Reactions: LazyBeagle
Ordered May 1.. This morning I finally had a call from Tesla in toronto, must be a call centre.. they sound busy. I'm in vancouver. They say I have been assigned a VIN but it is not showing up on the website yet. go figure.. They say the car VIN might not show up until it crosses the border, but once it does it could be delivered two days later since it goes straight to Powell Delivery location for detail/inspection. Great news that it's coming in the 2-4 weeks originally estimated! Very unexpected considering the flood in recent canadian orders. They say they're delivering 20-40 cars a day just in vancouver! crazy.