Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Kira did you happen to ask your DA if your car has been already built ?

According to my DA:

It will take a week or so to activate the financing step. Apparently, it will show on Tesla account with term and down payment options to choose from. Then the application will be sent back to HQ. They will email us with the bank decision after that.
ice
According to my DA:

It will take a week or so to activate the financing step. Apparently, it will show on our Tesla account with term and down payment options to choose from. Then the application will be sent back to HQ. They will email us with the bank decision after that.

Sorry no idea, was staring at the cars as best I could, traveling in the opposite direction though so only had a couple seconds. I can tell you they were not Tesla Semi's I would have noticed that!

Totally understandable :) My husband took the kids over to Vancouver this weekend and my son spotted a Model 3 driving around. Apparently it was definitely a Model 3 because "it had the hockey stick door handles, Mom". No license plate on the front (and I guess they didn't see the back) - just some sort of paper on the front dash.

Well BCers...any news? It’s hard reading about all the Ontario deliveries and nothing for BC. :(Does anyone know if there have been any BC deliveries? I know a couple (like 2!) have been seen driving around the lower mainland, but not sure if those are actually BC delivered.

Anyways, beginning of a new work week so hopefully we’ll get some news!:)

Well BCers...any news? It’s hard reading about all the Ontario deliveries and nothing for BC. :(Does anyone know if there have been any BC deliveries? I know a couple (like 2!) have been seen driving around the lower mainland, but not sure if those are actually BC delivered.

Anyways, beginning of a new work week so hopefully we’ll get some news!:)

I don't think any have been delivered in BC, based on discussions with the folks at the West 4th store in Vancouver, and if they know why Ontario got so many weeks of a head start, they aren't sharing.

I'm intently waiting as well. Finally checked the shopping cart for a VIN and saw one 028**. How likely is it that the VIN is correct though, it could be just a placeholder, no?

I confirmed my "shopping cart" VIN with my DA - she actually emailed me my whole VIN. Not that I can do much with it currently, since it seems ICBC still doesn't have the Model 3 in their system for insurance quotes.

I confirmed my "shopping cart" VIN with my DA - she actually emailed me my whole VIN. Not that I can do much with it currently, since it seems ICBC still doesn't have the Model 3 in their system for insurance quotes.
I emailed the woman that called me in April to ask if she was my DA, but I received no response. How else were you able to determine who your DA was? Do I need to sit on the phone with Tesla for this?