Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, still no contact from Tesla, but my credit application showed up in my account today. Anybody else able to access the application without any contact from Tesla? I filled it in, so fingers crossed I hear something soon. I’m hoping it’s a good sign.;)
I think it's a good sign. For me the credit application link appearing and my very first contact with the ISA was at the same time.

• Informative
Reactions: Yooner
Are any non current Tesla owners scheduled for delivery? I ask because maybe they are delivering cars first to owners, then to non-owners?
Non-Owner, Midnight Silver, 18" Aero Wheels
  • Reserved Apr 1, 2016
  • Invitation Mar 27, 2018
  • Configured Mar 28, 2018
  • "Congratulations" E-mail May 24, 2018
  • Call with Delivery Date May 26, 2018
  • VIN on Website May 27, 2018
  • Delivery Date Jun 3, 2018

• Informative
Reactions: Canuck
Non-Owner, Midnight Silver, 18" Aero Wheels
  • Reserved Apr 1, 2016
  • Invitation Mar 27, 2018
  • Configured Mar 28, 2018
  • "Congratulations" E-mail May 24, 2018
  • Call with Delivery Date May 26, 2018
  • VIN on Website May 27, 2018
  • Delivery Date Jun 3, 2018

So same basic details as me (non-owner, exact same config, reservation, invitation, configuration dates) but no VIN for me without the cart "trick", a quick financing approval last week and no delivery date or other contact. Patience is hard!

I am a non owner and I configued on April 26 and I have a deliver date. Still no VIN# though. Where do you find the VIN#s are they emailed to you or where do you see it in the account?

Okay, so much for my theory. Who knows how they are prioritizing delivery.

I got my full VIN from the Las Vegas "Inside Sales Advisor" in an email regarding delivery. It's not on my order page but I did get the last 6 digits using the HPWC cart method a couple of weeks ago.

So same basic details as me (non-owner, exact same config, reservation, invitation, configuration dates) but no VIN for me without the cart "trick", a quick financing approval last week and no delivery date or other contact. Patience is hard!
The only difference would be the financing then, as I opted not to finance with Tesla. But that hardly should impact the delivery date. Hope you get the good news soon!

I have a feeling that everyone's delivery dates are all set already, if you received the ISA email. There seems to be no correlation between when the ISA calls you to schedule and the date that you are offered. The only difference i think is the time slots. A lot of calls are going out, i assume, and my gut feeling is that your delivery date is set regardless of when they call you.

My ISA set my trade-in quote expiration to the 6th of June last week, and today we just scheduled for the 6th.

Yay! Must feel great to have that sorted out :D

It does! My biggest pain/wait was that I didn't know when anything was going to happen, only guesses and hopes. Now that things are set in stone, I feel much more at ease. Obviously, I'm excited, but this is more of a 'enjoy the ride' since everything's taken care of already.

I hope you get your delivery scheduled today too! Thanks for your wishes yesterday, they were very powerful.

Returning the karma!

• Love
Reactions: Kira
I was told 2nd June at the 4th location. Now I'm being told that's not possible because 4th is closed on the 2nd, so it's the 3rd at PNE. Will be so glad when this is all done. The process has been less than smooth, but I'm sure I will quickly forget it when I'm driving away in my 3. Good luck everyone else is getting things sorted out.

Reactions: Padfutonian