Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my delivery date today:
  • Reserved Mar 31, 2016 online before reveal non-owner
  • Invited to configure Mar 27, 2018
  • Configured Apr 4, 2018
  • Estimate 4-8 weeks for delivery, past that now
  • Saw people in Vancouver were getting deliveries this week
  • Emailed my "Regional Sales Advisor" in Fremont today asking for update
  • Got call within an hour to setup delivery date
  • Earliest available was Jun 8 at the PNE so I took it
  • Got purchase agreement email which includes the VIN
  • Midnight Silver, 19", EAP
Now the long 10 day wait begins. Hoping they can move the delivery date up, emailed local Delivery Coordinator to see if there's anything they can do. Sounded like the car was in town already from what the sales advisor said so fingers crossed.

@H2000 - I configured MCR 19’s and am patiently waiting for my VIN. I haven’t been contacted by anyone so far. I configured on April 30 so I’m thinking I should be hearing something soon.
I feel you! I think I was one of the first to be contacted by an ISA but nothing since then. I've located a VIN via the HPWC but that's it. I spoke with customer service and they told me my car was done but offered no other information or its whereabouts .

Just got my delivery date today:
  • Reserved Mar 31, 2016 online before reveal non-owner
  • Invited to configure Mar 27, 2018
  • Configured Apr 4, 2018
  • Estimate 4-8 weeks for delivery, past that now
  • Saw people in Vancouver were getting deliveries this week
  • Emailed my "Regional Sales Advisor" in Fremont today asking for update
  • Got call within an hour to setup delivery date
  • Earliest available was Jun 8 at the PNE so I took it
  • Got purchase agreement email which includes the VIN
  • Midnight Silver, 19", EAP
Now the long 10 day wait begins. Hoping they can move the delivery date up, emailed local Delivery Coordinator to see if there's anything they can do. Sounded like the car was in town already from what the sales advisor said so fingers crossed.

Were you assigned a DS before you called in?

I feel you! I think I was one of the first to be contacted by an ISA but nothing since then. I've located a VIN via the HPWC but that's it. I spoke with customer service and they told me my car was done but offered no other information or its whereabouts .
I found my VIN via HPWC too. I was a Day 8 reservationist and config'd on Apr 30 so I don't expect an early delivery date. If it comes before the end of June I'll be happy.

TL;DR : I did both, offline form twice.

A lady at W4th sent me a form to fill out, which i've done and sent back, but then my ISA contacted me and asked me to (if not already) upload my driver's license, and if i'm trading in... which i've done already.

Anyway, I sent the completed offline form back to him, and he returned me with a qoute shortly. I said let's proceed and he said we can do inspection afterwards. I asked him what the details are on that, and he sent me a link. That was the more detailed self-inspection form. Lots of pictures and stuff. I sent that in the same day.

Haha, and today after asking for more information he sent me my original trade in qoute.

Funny guy.

I'm just in the middle of the trade-in process right now and it's taking a little bit of time. I have been providing the information by email to the IDA because the online tool doesn't work for me. Based on your post, it looks like Tesla will ask for more details about the car after the original quote comes in (i'm still waiting for my quote)?

Anyone know how long it took from your ISA submitting your paperwork to hearing back from them with your delivery date?

I don’t want to harass mine but am sensing that —unless she somehow pre-booked a delivery spot next week for me— it’s doubtful that we’ll get our vehicle “by June 7th” which is what she indicated was her intention. Especially now that reports are coming in of folks getting assigned delivery dates on June 8th and 9th.

Anyone know how long it took from your ISA submitting your paperwork to hearing back from them with your delivery date?

I don’t want to harass mine but am sensing that —unless she somehow pre-booked a delivery spot next week for me— it’s doubtful that we’ll get our vehicle “by June 7th” which is what she indicated was her intention. Especially now that reports are coming in of folks getting assigned delivery dates on June 8th and 9th.
I say you "harass" your ISA. I sent a few emails asking where the car was and eventually my ISA called me yesterday morning. The next available time was June 9 - lucky for me it's a weekend so my wife and I can both make it.

Also I was originally scheduled to pick up the car at the 4th Ave locations which would have been perfect for me, but the location got changed this morning to the PNE.

Reactions: Kira
I say you "harass" your ISA. I sent a few emails asking where the car was and eventually my ISA called me yesterday morning. The next available time was June 9 - lucky for me it's a weekend so my wife and I can both make it.

Also I was originally scheduled to pick up the car at the 4th Ave locations which would have been perfect for me, but the location got changed this morning to the PNE.

Thanks for the encouragement, have emailed her to check in. You’d think, after 2+ years of waiting, that I’d be better at it... ;)

So I received another email from Tesla this morning. This time from a different ISA than the first ISA that contacted me back on April 24th. Both of them are from Las Vegas. No delivery date yet but the e-mail said my model 3 will soon be ready for delivery. Crossing fingers that delivery can happen around June 9th!

My rep from Las vegas refuse to answer any email or phone calls just got off the phone with Tesla call center...they do think my car is already in Vancouver pending a booking for delivery . Tesla call center rep was very professional and helpful .

My rep from Las vegas refuse to answer any email or phone calls

My rep from Vegas replies to my emails almost immediately and the couple of times I called his direct line he answered. He can't answer every question I ask but he always tries or says things like:

Your Final Delivery documents should be available by Wednesday afternoon. If not, let me know and I’d be happy to reach out to our Contracts team.

I find it really hard to believe that your reps is refusing to answer emails or phone calls but I guess that's possible. When he refuses to answer does he say he's refusing, or is he saying that he can't answer the question, or does he just not reply?

Got my VIN last week.
Anyone know where I can get estimates for insurance through ICBC?
Also, how do I start the incentive/rebate, or is that handled by Tesla?

Here's my guess on the ICBC policy but others who are now driving around in their 3 in BC can correct me if I'm wrong:
ICBC policy is ~$4,500. Assuming you have the 43% discount, the price is ~$2,500.

Tesla sent me the EV rebate forms to complete and email back.

Got my VIN last week.
Anyone know where I can get estimates for insurance through ICBC?
Also, how do I start the incentive/rebate, or is that handled by Tesla?

Apparently Model 3 is not in the ICBC system yet. One of the people who took delivery this week in Vancouver reported that he was required to pay $3300 for insurance and told that ICBC would adjust the premium once Model 3 was in their system.

Here's the info I was given re: the BC CEV rebate: Vancouver BC VIN . Note that you do need to complete a form for the rebate, so do ask your DA for that.