Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder how many vehicles they will be delivering a day at the PNE?

I see that the EV rebate program has only $11.5M left until it is exhausted, or until March 31, 2020, whatever comes first. That's only 2,300 more vehicles and since it also applies to plug-in hybrids, and not just EVs, I can't see that fund lasting even close to March of 2020.

I see that the EV rebate program has only $11.5M left until it is exhausted, or until March 31, 2020, whatever comes first. That's only 2,300 more vehicles and since it also applies to plug-in hybrids, and not just EVs, I can't see that fund lasting even close to March of 2020.
Well, two weeks ago on May 16th, the total remaining was $12,632,838 (yes, I've been keeping track). So it seems like they are dispersing just over a million every 2 weeks. All our model 3 deliveries in June should take a chunk of the remaining funds. I'd be surprised if there's anything left by the fall. But, who knows? The prov gov might renew or put something else in place to replace it.

• Informative
Reactions: Canuck

It'll be close to being done by the time AWD hits, but for sure it'll be done before standard range is available.

I am sending mine via email to my ISA Gina.
Apparently enabling the online trade in doesn’t work for Canadians?
My ISA kept telling me it was active on the site, however, it wasn't. As I have a friend who managed to send his info in via email, I sent my ISA the same info. Since then, its just been a black hole as she says she's waiting on the trade in team. My friend got his quote the next day so I'm unsure what to believe. How long did it take to receive a quote? Thanks

The prov gov might renew or put something else in place to replace it.

I don't know about that. Expenditures in the 10's of millions of dollars usually need to be part of the budget - hence the March 2020 expiry date since new budgets must be delivered by the third Tuesday of every February in BC so it was budgeted to last until the Feb 2020 budget unless exhausted prior. I guess there's hope if the budget of Feb 2019 reserves more to fund it, but I wouldn't count on it. That budget really needs to be put in place by about Sept and I can't see funds going to EVs as even being considered especially in light of things such as the "school" tax fiasco for this gov't.

It'll be close to being done by the time AWD hits

Yes, with all the Teslas being delivered (S/X/3), and to be delivered, plus all the Leafs, Bolts, Volts and other plug-ins, combined with the current price of gas that will drive more people to plug-ins, I agree -- it will be close -- and interesting to watch now that I no longer have a horse in that race.

Last edited:
Reactions: seanucks
I don't know about that. Expenditures in the 10's of millions of dollars usually need to be part of the budget - hence the March 2020 expiry date since new budgets must be delivered by the third Tuesday of every February in BC so it was budgeted to last until the Feb 2020 budget unless exhausted prior. I guess there's hope if the budget of Feb 2019 reserves more to fund it, but I wouldn't count on it. That budget really needs to be put in place by about Sept and I can't see funds going to EVs as even being considered especially in light of things such as the "school" tax fiasco for this gov't.

Yes, with all the Teslas being delivered (S/X/3), and to be delivered, plus all the Leafs, Bolts, Volts and other plug-ins, combined with the current price of gas that will drive more people to plug-ins, I agree -- it will be close -- and interesting to watch now that I no longer have a horse in that race.

The only vehicle from Tesla that qualifies is the M3.

Effective March 2, 2016 Vehicles with a MSRP of over $77,000 are not considered eligible for the program.

Here are some close ups of the panel gaps, hood alignment and charging flap alignment.

Silver with 19's

Sorry couldn't get a VIN.

Attachments

• IMG_0587.JPG
    IMG_0587.JPG
    444.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0586.JPG
    IMG_0586.JPG
    434.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0585.JPG
    IMG_0585.JPG
    511.9 KB · Views: 44
Good morning, just got a call from my ISA followed by email confirmation. She explained about the downpayment and how I can pay. She gave me some options for delivery between June 7-9, I picked June 9 since it happens to be a Saturday and I can go along with my wife. Delivery will be at the PNE forum. Super excited. I’m sure many of you will be receiving your calls today or tomorrow. Good luck

Good morning, just got a call from my ISA followed by email confirmation. She explained about the downpayment and how I can pay. She gave me some options for delivery between June 7-9, I picked June 9 since it happens to be a Saturday and I can go along with my wife. Delivery will be at the PNE forum. Super excited. I’m sure many of you will be receiving your calls today or tomorrow. Good luck
So lucky! May I ask what color and rim option?