Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went to the Forum around 1pm toady. I counted 5 model 3s, 2 outside and 3 inside from what i could see from through the glass doors.
Here is pic of a black one going through the delivery inspection it looks like.
View attachment 306264
And the 2 outside in a very empty parking lot. There was a black X charging in the back left there ... looked like a temporary super charging station with 2 bays.
View attachment 306265
AWESOME - I ordered a black with 19 inch rims. This might be my car, ya baby..... I have a pick up scheduled for Thursday at 2:00.

Ok, got a call back from my DA. He said things are moving again and they're able to turn the cars around really quickly for delivery. He told me I should expect it by the end of the week, when I pushed he said maybe mid-week, or even a chance of today... sounds like there's a lot of cars coming in and he doesn't really know exactly where it is haha.

I am goi
What are people doing regarding the required front plate? Tesla stick-on bracket? Aftermarket bracket? Vinyl copy? no plate?... etc?

I am going to ask them not to install on delivery. I will put the front license plate on the dash for a few days until I get the PPF installed. Once the PPF is installed I will attach the Tesla issued front plate mount.

I did purchase an aftermarket no drill mount. However, a day after ordering I received and email saying that the mount "may or may not" impact the venting to the car. At that point I asked them to cancel the order.

What are you thinking of doing?

Just came back from PNE Forum. Site’s looking good, they have about 20 deliveries today and scheduled 60-70 deliveries/day next week. Nice folks, spacious arena.
Any Photos? How many cars were there? How many deliveries a day for the remainder of this week? I am picking up my Black with 19" rims on Thursday. I am hoping it won't be too busy as I want to catch the 5 ferry back to Victoria.

Any Photos? How many cars were there? How many deliveries a day for the remainder of this week? I am picking up my Black with 19" rims on Thursday. I am hoping it won't be too busy as I want to catch the 5 ferry back to Victoria.

I am in front of the Forum right now, there is only one 3, dark silver, non aero, an employee is cleaning the dust off. I was hoping to witness at least one delivery but there was no activity for the last 30 minutes, will come back another day.

Guys, I was jumping like a little kid. Just saw a truck full of Tesla M3’s on 176 st and Hwy 10 in Cloverdale area. Pretty sure it just crossed the border. I pulled over and took some pictures. Due to sun and my car windows some pictures might now be very clear.

Guys it’s coming soon. Good luck to everybody who has deliveries in these coming weeks.

Attachments

• 801B600C-9A2E-47FA-BB4C-0D454608C4B6.jpeg
    801B600C-9A2E-47FA-BB4C-0D454608C4B6.jpeg
    507.6 KB · Views: 68
  • C797DFF5-869C-47A4-8393-A3224064338C.jpeg
    C797DFF5-869C-47A4-8393-A3224064338C.jpeg
    457.2 KB · Views: 57
  • AA763C8D-AB54-4E94-AA2A-44DE3331962D.jpeg
    AA763C8D-AB54-4E94-AA2A-44DE3331962D.jpeg
    459.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 6271D40D-F4DE-40AD-B60F-7E77163B7F67.jpeg
    6271D40D-F4DE-40AD-B60F-7E77163B7F67.jpeg
    376.4 KB · Views: 60

Actually, they are bringing the cars from somewhere, one black with aero and one red with aero are outside now, a delivery is in progress :)...exciting.

Sorry I did not take any photos. There was a red Model 3 being delivered. There’s a slightly offsite area where they wash and clean up the cars in preparation for delivery. Like in the other post I saw a dark grey M3 near the entrance. They said many are enroute. Hang in there!

Reactions: Seamus