Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My appointment is Sunday, June 10th. Fingers and toes all crossed that it doesn't get rescheduled due to cars being stuck at the border, though it sounds as though that issue is getting sorted now. I hope your appointment goes really well! :)
I am suppose to pick up Thursday June 7th, 48hrs away. Thinking of taking the V2V ferry but I don't want to book until I know I won't get bumped. I don't have any paperwork yet. My ISA in Vegas has been amazing but she is on holidays until next Tuesday. Here is hoping no more issues.

I don’t know - but I assume Gen2 with VIN > 28500, but I can say this: wow, amazing seats - my favourite of any car, ever. Like first class on an airplane.

That black one was ours! Great/quick delivery, and the car has beaten our expectations - by far.
When did you recive your paperwork? Before the delvery? I am 48hrs out and still no paperwork. Should I be worried?

Even though we said to not book a delivery until the car is actually here, they booked me for a 10am pick up and just delayed it again. So that is 4 delivery appointments and still no car. All I can do is laugh and wonder how many it will be before this is all said and done. I should have started a pool. The have me scheduled for 5pm lets hope 5 is the charm.

I am suppose to pick up Thursday June 7th, 48hrs away. Thinking of taking the V2V ferry but I don't want to book until I know I won't get bumped. I don't have any paperwork yet. My ISA in Vegas has been amazing but she is on holidays until next Tuesday. Here is hoping no more issues.

Yes, I don't think I'd book V2V unless I had a really firm confirmation that your appointment is a go. I wonder about calling the deliveries extension in Vancouver just to see if they can provide some confirmation/reassurance?

Even though we said to not book a delivery until the car is actually here, they booked me for a 10am pick up and just delayed it again. So that is 4 delivery appointments and still no car. All I can do is laugh and wonder how many it will be before this is all said and done. I should have started a pool. The have me scheduled for 5pm lets hope 5 is the charm.

I think you might be the record-holder for most delivery date delays? Hopefully that first drive in your Model 3 feels like the best prize! :)

Guys, I was jumping like a little kid. Just saw a truck full of Tesla M3’s on 176 st and Hwy 10 in Cloverdale area. Pretty sure it just crossed the border. I pulled over and took some pictures. Due to sun and my car windows some pictures might now be very clear.

Guys it’s coming soon. Good luck to everybody who has deliveries in these coming weeks.

I just saw another truck this morning just after 8:00am northbound on 176 st & 24th in Surrey!
Probably going to Hwy 1 then to the PNE.
Lots of red!
My pickup is Friday so it’s prob one of them!!!

Reactions: Kira
Is the Vinyl decal legal? I have been doing online search but can’t find a definite answer. Planning on calling ICBC to clarify for BC.

I don't know the legality of it. I have seen several local supercars with vinyl copies on their front bumper. Doesn't necessarily mean it's legal though.... before calling ICBC, I would suggest asking forgiveness later (if needed), rather than permission now....

I don't know the legality of it. I have seen several local supercars with vinyl copies on their front bumper. Doesn't necessarily mean it's legal though.... before calling ICBC, I would suggest asking forgiveness later (if needed), rather than permission now....

Lol, you are right, better to say sorry later than to call and confirm and find out it’s not allowed.

Anyone else who was cancelled on Sunday still not have a delivery appointment? I had a 12:30pm pickup, was cancelled the day before and now I'm pretty convinced they have no idea where my car is. I'm so fed up with this process. To add to it all, I ordered a HPWC a month ago, they've told me they've sent it 3 times, but haven't actually sent it once. I've had to spend hours searching LinkedIn for someone senior to escalate to.

So it turns out the reason I'm not getting a delivery date for my car is because the delivery truck broke down just south of the border. Of course that would happen after 2 years of waiting. Hopefully they can fix it soon. I bet @Darscot your car is on that truck too.

They just called and said my car is here I can pick it up tonight, 5th one is the charm, wish me luck. I understand their motivation and I think they were trying to be helpful. Everytime they cancelled they booked the next available spot hoping the car would be here and it would be the smallest delay. In the end it's only a few hours later than I was originally booked, trying to move me up was the mistake and it snowballed.

Reactions: Kira
does someone have a model x they can be so kind to lend to tow that thing over?
I know right? It's so frustrating, my car has just been sitting there since Saturday. I even asked if I could go and pick it up from there. I feel like it shouldn't be taking as long as this to get a replacement truck. They did tell me if they get it before 7pm they could turn it around for same day delivery, which I guess gives me some hope that it might be here soon. Anyone own a car transport truck?

They just called and said my car is here I can pick it up tonight, 5th one is the charm, wish me luck. I understand their motivation and I think they were trying to be helpful. Everytime they cancelled they booked the next available spot hoping the car would be here and it would be the smallest delay. In the end it's only a few hours later than I was originally booked, trying to move me up was the mistake and it snowballed.

I just got a call and I can pick it up tonight as well. YEAH!!!!

Hey All,

So I picked up my M3 last night and I am extremely happy with it so far. Granted I've only driven 50km or so. The delivery process was quite smooth. I even asked about the "wide" panel gaps that some have seen. The employee helping me went over the panels with me and let me know he looked for the same thing when the car arrived. There was nothing noticeable in terms of scratches or defects. Only thing I did notice was a little bit of dust within the charge port - other than that the car was very clean.

I took delivery of the car with 398 km of battery, but didn't ask for a top up.

The staff were all friendly although it seemed like they had a looong day. One member was from the Las Vegas factory and was able to show me a few snippets of the Roadster. Also said he was looking very forward to the Model Y. I asked to see a picture to which he declined - didn't say he didn't have one, just didn't show me one.

The insurance agent was good, no complaints - I opted for the replacement insurance from Aviva - my wife's a personal injury lawyer so she was all for it!!!

The car definitely has some get-up - more than I thought it would have. Also driving downtown I did get A LOT of onlookers and pointers at the car.

Very happy with it so far. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

• Love
Reactions: wdelacruz and Kira
Got mine today and all went very smoothly. It only took about 1.5 hours. Then we drove back from the PNE to White Rock, then around White Rock for a while, until finally the GPS had in me in White Rock instead of driving from the factory in Freemont into the hills of California. I was concerned for a bit about that but I thought it probably just needed time to calibrate since it only had 12 km on it -- the least of any new vehicle I have bought. I'm a bit concerned about water in the frunk that I only discovered when I got home -- under the carpet where the toe hook eye is kept had pooling water -- it had just been washed with a power washer -- which I also don't like, and it got through the rubber lip somehow. I checked it all and it seems fine but I'll be keeping an eye on that. It's sure a lot smaller and more nimble than my S. I really like it and so does my wife.

I know right? It's so frustrating, my car has just been sitting there since Saturday. I even asked if I could go and pick it up from there. I feel like it shouldn't be taking as long as this to get a replacement truck. They did tell me if they get it before 7pm they could turn it around for same day delivery, which I guess gives me some hope that it might be here soon. Anyone own a car transport truck?

I wonder how late they work?
What are their hours of operation over at the PNE Forum for Tesla?
What’s the latest anyone left after picking up their car?