Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife just took this pic in Blaine about an hour ago -- waiting to clear customs at the border:

Blaine.jpg

Just got our car, overall delivery experience is great. It took us roughly about 40 minutes from start to driving the car out.

All the sales reps are really nice. The only thing is I have a minor scratch on the front window and a little paint chip on the front bumper. They are going to schedule a service appointment in couple to get the paint chip and replace the front wind shield window.

So far the car is really good

Attachments

• 37E09A5E-2402-4073-89DF-E072C38A6ED8.jpeg
    37E09A5E-2402-4073-89DF-E072C38A6ED8.jpeg
    350.8 KB · Views: 58
Just got our car, overall delivery experience is great. It took us roughly about 40 minutes from start to driving the car out.

All the sales reps are really nice. The only thing is I have a minor scratch on the front window and a little paint chip on the front bumper. They are going to schedule a service appointment in couple to get the paint chip and replace the front wind shield window.

So far the car is really good
Congratulations! Were there any other people picking up? Did you see lots of cars? What colour is your car? I live in Burnaby too, so will be looking for you on the roads!;)

I know right? It's so frustrating, my car has just been sitting there since Saturday. I even asked if I could go and pick it up from there. I feel like it shouldn't be taking as long as this to get a replacement truck. They did tell me if they get it before 7pm they could turn it around for same day delivery, which I guess gives me some hope that it might be here soon. Anyone own a car transport truck?
Looks like we might be broken-down-truck-mates. Tesla Vancouver didn't specify why it was delayed, but I assume this is the reason.

Congratulations! Were there any other people picking up? Did you see lots of cars? What colour is your car? I live in Burnaby too, so will be looking for you on the roads!;)

There was 8 in the delivery bay and 5 outside. My car is red.

I picked my car at 6pm today and there were 2 other couples picking up their car. The insurance lady told me she finished 35 registration today but I’m not sure if that’s the total or only her shares. I saw 2 insurance agents working on site

• Informative
Reactions: Yooner
As mentioned above, our delivery is postponed today, though we don't have a new date yet. If others who were to receive their cars today are delayed until June 9, it would seem this is not just a broken truck south of the border issue. We were told a couple of weeks ago that our "car is in Vancouver" and that we were ready to go. Many steps along the way, it seems that Tesla hasn't quite got their process together. That does not mean that the Tesla folks haven't been pretty swell along the way. It just seems that the delivery process mirrors the initial Model 3 production hiccups and delays.

As mentioned above, our delivery is postponed today, though we don't have a new date yet. If others who were to receive their cars today are delayed until June 9, it would seem this is not just a broken truck south of the border issue. We were told a couple of weeks ago that our "car is in Vancouver" and that we were ready to go. Many steps along the way, it seems that Tesla hasn't quite got their process together. That does not mean that the Tesla folks haven't been pretty swell along the way. It just seems that the delivery process mirrors the initial Model 3 production hiccups and delays.
I just don’t understand why it isn’t easier for them to get information on what is happening. My car has supposedly been sitting on a broken down truck for 5 days, something about that doesn’t sound right to me, but all I keep getting is ‘no new information at this time’.