Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We picked up our car today. It’s so much fun to drive.

I managed to get a picture of the back area with a ton of cars getting ready for delivery. I was told that they are planning to do 100 deliveries tomorrow.

View attachment 307736

Myself and another owner from Victoria were trying to find people to cable swap with, but everyone seems to need their lightning cables. Anyone have a lightning cable that they would like to trade for a USB C cable (preferably in Victoria)?
Sorry but what is the lighting cable? How many people from the Island have ordered a Model 3, I think I have seen 4.

Sorry but what is the lighting cable? How many people from the Island have ordered a Model 3, I think I have seen 4.

A lightning cable is used to plug in an iPhone. USB C cables are used for newer Android phones. The model 3 comes with one of each, but we need two lightning cables.

Not sure how many people from the Island have ordered. There was at least two of us there yesterday and the staff mentioned that they have had several people from Victoria already pick up their cars.

A lightning cable is used to plug in an iPhone. USB C cables are used for newer Android phones. The model 3 comes with one of each, but we need two lightning cables.

Not sure how many people from the Island have ordered. There was at least two of us there yesterday and the staff mentioned that they have had several people from Victoria already pick up their cars.
Did you ask the salesmen for an extra one? I read in another thread that they had extra cables in the back. I have an android and my wife has an iPhone so I need both but I could ask while I am there.

Hey Guys, not sure if this has been answered before but I wanted to know when we go for our delivery at PNE, is there an option to buy basic insurance from ICBC and collision/comprehensive from private insurance. Or do we have to get ICBC insurance first and then switch later.

Second question: do the autoplan agents in PNE have Parks BC plates on hand or just the regular ones?

Did you ask the salesmen for an extra one? I read in another thread that they had extra cables in the back. I have an android and my wife has an iPhone so I need both but I could ask while I am there.

I didn't explicitly ask, but I did mention that we needed two lightning cables.

Hey Guys, not sure if this has been answered before but I wanted to know when we go for our delivery at PNE, is there an option to buy basic insurance from ICBC and collision/comprehensive from private insurance. Or do we have to get ICBC insurance first and then switch later.

Second question: do the autoplan agents in PNE have Parks BC plates on hand or just the regular ones?

We weren't given the option for private insurance, just the ICBC coverage. Although the optional new vehicle replacement coverage is done through Aviva.

We had the choice between two parks plates and maybe half a dozen regular plates.

Reactions: imjd
Thanks
I didn't explicitly ask, but I did mention that we needed two lightning cables.

We weren't given the option for private insurance, just the ICBC coverage. Although the optional new vehicle replacement coverage is done through Aviva.

We had the choice between two parks plates and maybe half a dozen regular plates.

Thanks for the update. I’m picking up tomorrow at 1pm.

I arranged to have optional insurance through BCAA. I went to one of their service centers yesterday and got everything set up. Once at the Forum, I just need to call with plate and registration numbers and the coverage will start. HTH.

Reactions: imjd
Hey Guys, everyone who has delivery tomorrow, do you see anything different on your account page. Mine just shows delivery date, time and location. Are we suppose to have the final paperwork before we get there?

Hey Guys, everyone who has delivery tomorrow, do you see anything different on your account page. Mine just shows delivery date, time and location. Are we suppose to have the final paperwork before we get there?

I’m curious what your previous status was, does it change (from Tesla in production) to delivery date when they have scheduled an appointment with you?

I’m curious what your previous status was, does it change (from Tesla in production) to delivery date when they have scheduled an appointment with you?

Earlier it was blank. The first change was the VIN showed up under the reservation number. And then once I got call from Vegas about delivery date, the account page was updated with time date and location of delivery.

For anyone with a pickup soon, I have one tomorrow at 4pm and today at 6pm I got a call with the final purchase price and verbal confirmation everything is a go tomorrow. Still nothing on my account page. My Isa in Vegas gave me an estimate of the final price so I went nf got a draft. Finally got the actual price this evening and it turns out it was bang on, but they told me to bring a cheque just in case it was off.

• Informative
Reactions: Letin and Kira
Well folks..... after no small amount of phone calls to Vancouver & Vegas today, I finally ended up getting through to the Sales team in Vancouver where a very nice fellow took down my info and 12 minutes later, a woman from the PNE delivery team called me to confirm that our car is officially in Vancouver.

I seriously hope I'm not jinxing myself by posting this - hopefully our scheduled delivery this Sunday at 12:30 won't be rescheduled or cancelled for some random reason. If anyone picking up that afternoon would like to do a cable swap (we have 2 iPhones), please let me know. :)

I just got the call as well confirming the final amount and delivery time for tomorrow. Still nothing updated online. I’m not too worried anymore. I wanted to ask them about a particular license plate and she was very helpful and kept one aside for me along with a note in my file. If anyone wants to do a cable swap tomorrow afternoon, let me know.