Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys that have taken delivery, need you help.

I haven't been told the final amount for draft that I need to bring. I am buying cash, so no trades etc.
Does my math look ok ?

$67,400.00 (Car Cost)
$1,300.00 (Destination & Documentation Fee)
----------------------------
$68700 (Subtotal)
$100 (AC Fee)
$10320 (15% BC Tax)
$79120 (Total)
-$4200 (Deposit)
-$5000 (Rebate)
$69920 (Amount Due)

Are there any other fees which get added to the total?

Thanks.

Just received my Tesla HPWC to charge my Model 3....!

I ordered the 8.5' cable, and upon dry fitting, I've realized it's not quite long enough.

Anyone in the Vancouver area ordered a 24', and realized it's too much cable for you? Let me know, and we can do a swap...
(HPWC never installed/connected, and still has it's protective wrap on it)

Guys that have taken delivery, need you help.

I haven't been told the final amount for draft that I need to bring. I am buying cash, so no trades etc.
Does my math look ok ?

$67,400.00 (Car Cost)
$1,300.00 (Destination & Documentation Fee)
$68700 (Subtotal)
$100 (AC Fee)
$10320 (15% BC Tax)
$79120 (Total)
-$4200 (Deposit)
-$5000 (Rebate)
$69920 (Amount Due)

Are there any other fees which get added to the total?

Thanks.

I ordered the same configuration (in red) and there were no other fees added to the total. My certified cheque was for exactly what you calculated ($69,920) and I didn't have to pay anything extra.

Just received my Tesla HPWC to charge my Model 3....!

I ordered the 8.5' cable, and upon dry fitting, I've realized it's not quite long enough.

Anyone in the Vancouver area ordered a 24', and realized it's too much cable for you? Let me know, and we can do a swap...
(HPWC never installed/connected, and still has it's protective wrap on it)
You should call Tesla and see if you can just exchange it. I seem to recall someone was able to do that....

• Informative
Reactions: Canuck and thorn604
Any information in regards to Chademo charging for model 3 ? I live just across the street from a chademo chargwr @ 50kwh ...wish m3 had the adapter and I could just charge for free 1 hour a week :((

Please remember that your proposed one hour a week, once the adapter works, could delay a traveler, or someone in a Leaf or other short range EV with Chedemo, who needs to get home. I have the adapter and I'm looking forward to it working too, since there's no superchargers, but a lot of Chademos, when travelling Hwy 3 (one in Manning Park, then Princeton, then Keremeos, and they continue on). They all used to be free -- but now all cost -- which is great news to me when the fees started. I'm also glad the superchagers cost on my 3 too, even though I do like having it free on my S, I knew that wasn't sustainable because for most with free supercharging and superchargers across the street or down the block, or even a few blocks away, it's just too damn tempting. Then good luck to those of us who like to travel without waiting to charge.

In any event, if it works, you order the adapter, then that one across the street starts to charge, you won't be paying off your adapter, so you might want to consider that too, if the only reason you're buying it is to save money across the street.

the one in north van is free for now . greenlot . not saying definitely 1 hour ...it can be 20 minutes one day and another 20 minutes another day here and there and I work night times so when i get home there is no car parked there so its u unused anyways ...I heard took awhile for model 3 adapter too I hope tesla have the plan for it but my guess is since they want everyone use their superchargers (they call for 4 or 5 locations opening up soon in lower mainland ) they might not even bother with chademo

Protex -Victoria. I am having Protex installed tomorrow at Excalibur in Langford. Guys are great and a good price. When I went in yesterday they were already working on a silver model 3. Any one else having this done? I noticed my paint was scratched really easily, maybe it's the black colour.

Protex -Victoria. I am having Protex installed tomorrow at Excalibur in Langford. Guys are great and a good price. When I went in yesterday they were already working on a silver model 3. Any one else having this done? I noticed my paint was scratched really easily, maybe it's the black colour.
i've heard that the black paint is "softer" than the other colours and more prone to scratching. This is the reason why i'm going to spend the money on the upgraded paint.