Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How long does it usually take once i've configured the car before it gets delivered?

I configured last night and patiently waiting and I read on reddit a guy waited only one day and got delivery scheduled here in Vancouver. I also heard from my insurance rep they have reps who worked at PNE and said there were extra cars that weren’t sold yet. I guess all depends on the configuration.

I configured last night and patiently waiting and I read on reddit a guy waited only one day and got delivery scheduled here in Vancouver. I also heard from my insurance rep they have reps who worked at PNE and said there were extra cars that weren’t sold yet. I guess all depends on the configuration.
wow. i'm ready to configure but not ready to take delivery. Hopefully waiting a month won't push me past mid august.

Did you have the whole car done with Protex? Do you mind sharing what it cost?
I also had the calipers painted red and had it polished and wax so my price was not just for the Protex. I did have the Ultimate Kit done. The price was north of $3,000. Just call and ask for Brad
20180620_104554.jpg
20180620_104544.jpg

Anyone lost the 4G signal just driving around the Lower Mainland where there's a strong signal? That happened to me for the first time yesterday -- and I waited a long time to see if it would come back on (about 10 - 15 minutes but it didn't come back) so I did a reboot while driving which fixed it much faster than with my S. @Kira what happened with your cell signal issue?

Anyone lost the 4G signal just driving around the Lower Mainland where there's a strong signal? That happened to me for the first time yesterday -- and I waited a long time to see if it would come back on (about 10 - 15 minutes but it didn't come back) so I did a reboot while driving which fixed it much faster than with my S. @Kira what happened with your cell signal issue?

The first time it happened was when the car was parked at home. Couldn't get any consistent LTE even with driving around, resetting the display, and rebooting the car. The display was also black, which was no bueno. Drove home, had shower, and the LTE returned on its own after that.

The second time it happened, I had anticipated that we'd lose LTE, as we were driving to Shirley and always lose cell signal out there. The display stayed on this time, thankfully. Rebooting the car didn't do anything in terms of the LTE that time either - the car regained LTE on its own after returning to "civilization".

• Informative
Reactions: Canuck
The first time it happened was when the car was parked at home. Couldn't get any consistent LTE even with driving around, resetting the display, and rebooting the car. The display was also black, which was no bueno. Drove home, had shower, and the LTE returned on its own after that.

The second time it happened, I had anticipated that we'd lose LTE, as we were driving to Shirley and always lose cell signal out there. The display stayed on this time, thankfully. Rebooting the car didn't do anything in terms of the LTE that time either - the car regained LTE on its own after returning to "civilization".

That's different than what happened to me and it sounds like something is wrong. Please let us know what service finds. Thanks.

Has anyone had an issue with connecting their phone to their M3? I can use my Samsung as a key with barely a hiccup, but my phone and car are having real issues connecting so I can make and receive calls while I’m in the car. I’ve done everything that the “manual “ suggests, twice over the span of 2 weeks, but nothing seems to work. I can’t even get Joules to “forget” my cell so I can try to reconnect. I get an endless spinning circle on the screen. Everything else has worked flawlessly. Ideas anyone?

Maybe try deleting it as a phone key first?

I had a situation last night where I was waiting at the airport cellphone parking lot for an hour. When it came time to go...
The car wouldn’t recognize my phone!
It kept asked for the key card or to turn the Bluetooth off/on on my cell phone.
I rebooted my phone and I rebooted the TM3 screen.
Phone wouldn’t connect to the car.
Nothing worked...
So I tried something risky.
I got out of the car and closed the door.
Then the car recognized my phone Bluetooth and I was able to drive off!
Has this happened to anyone else?

• Informative
Reactions: Canuck