Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for letting me know. I am planning to get my Tesla ceramic coated (which was delayed several times due to after delivery service). I guess I could ask my detailer to polish it up before coat it (this might cost more money to me). I just don't like how Tesla Service responded and how they didn't notice it while cleaning/waxing it before delivery and after delivery service. I'm still waiting for a response from Tesla.

Yeah, very disorganized there. I had a bunch of stuff fixed recently, still ongoing as they don't have some of the parts. Even though I specifically asked if it was in stock before dropping off the car and they told me they had it... I wouldn't necessarily pay more as the person doing the ceramic coating should be going over it with a claybar and polish, but it depends on how much you are paying, so double check the statement of work.

Has anyone who ordered at the end of April/beginning of May been contacted for delivery? The salesperson told me my vehicle was assigned last week and was already in Vancouver but I have yet to see the VIN or any updates on my account. Sales can provide any closer timeline for delivery

Just checking with other bc orders.

Ordered a black sr+, aero wheels. The default config lol.

The online pricing shoes 54980, below the luxury tax threshold, as per my sales consultant said.

But friend who put in the same order says it’s actually over $55k with the $100 ac tax

Anyone confirm?

Thx

Attachments

• C0FB7CC7-E59F-4A56-8763-D6E6DD33801F.jpeg
    C0FB7CC7-E59F-4A56-8763-D6E6DD33801F.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 57
Just checking with other bc orders.

Ordered a black sr+, aero wheels. The default config lol.

The online pricing shoes 54980, below the luxury tax threshold, as per my sales consultant said.

But friend who put in the same order says it’s actually over $55k with the $100 ac tax

Anyone confirm?

Thx
Usually taxes don’t count towards reaching the ceiling price but I’m not 100% sure on the luxury tax program. My Tesla account shows the same (minus total due) for my SR+ black

Couple of advisors, have confirmed its 13% even on the sr + config.

Bummer, might change my order now
FYI to put things in perspective.. when you cross the $55,000 threshold it adds $550 to your bill. Until I put numbers to it I had a mental block involving NO extras to keep in the 12% bracket. Going over 57k is where you hit 15% so that’s an extra $1,710. That hurts a lot more..

Be happy with your sr+ black/aero no FSD knowing that this uncertainty amounts to a $550 question mark. And there is nothing you can do about it besides not order! At least You will be safe from the 14-15% zone!

Just happened to check the Tesla site this morning and now have a delivery appointment scheduled for May 21st (ordered May 2). Didn't get any emails, text messages or calls though? Also don't see a VIN anywhere? Where would that be? The app says "no products assigned to your account" when I try to log in but I read lots of people are having that issue right now.

Just happened to check the Tesla site this morning and now have a delivery appointment scheduled for May 21st (ordered May 2). Didn't get any emails, text messages or calls though? Also don't see a VIN anywhere? Where would that be? The app says "no products assigned to your account" when I try to log in but I read lots of people are having that issue right now.

What was your car config ?

Ordered May 5th ..nothing yet

Did you have that $1000 reservation? Or did you simply ordered it online? I also ordered on the 2nd and nothing yet, but the referral screen did pop up (wasn't there before).

So does that mean the contract is available? How much time do they give you to make the final payment?

Sorry, lots of questions.

Ordered may 1.. changed colour may 2.
MSM/aero/black/FSD.
Someone from Tesla emailed me yesterday to get me to fill in info on the account website.. but I had already done that last week. Seems like a form email they probably send to everyone? No delivery info yet..

Did you have that $1000 reservation? Or did you simply ordered it online? I also ordered on the 2nd and nothing yet, but the referral screen did pop up (wasn't there before).

So does that mean the contract is available? How much time do they give you to make the final payment?

Sorry, lots of questions.

No $1000 reservation, just ordered online. Referral screen is there now (don't think it was before), I don't see any mention of any contract or payment due date etc. This is what the screen looks like:
tesla.png

No $1000 reservation, just ordered online. Referral screen is there now (don't think it was before), I don't see any mention of any contract or payment due date etc. This is what the screen looks like:View attachment 406277
Thanks for the quick reply.

Where do you see the delivery schedule? I'm going to check mine throughout the day and I want to make sure I'm looking at the right place.