Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another data point, ordered May 2nd, got VIN 3 days ago, just got a call from Tesla with a tentative delivery date of May 25th. They said they are aware of the BC rebate being currently unavailable and will reschedule the delivery if the funds have not been topped up yet by May 25th.

Reactions: LazyBeagle
Another data point, ordered May 2nd, got VIN 3 days ago, just got a call from Tesla with a tentative delivery date of May 25th. They said they are aware of the BC rebate being currently unavailable and will reschedule the delivery if the funds have not been topped up yet by May 25th.

That's great to hear. Doesn't sound like there will be much of a gap between funds, so hopefully we won't be impacted too much!

Dont
Thanks!

Another update, VIN has now disappeared from the online page but the delivery date has been updated to what I was told on the phone. Not sure what to make of that...
Don’t worry about it. My VIN didn’t show up online until after they called to book the delivery appointment. I actually was assigned a VIN when I put my order it but it was only visible to the Tesla staff. My car came from inventory

Do you mind if you can tell me the cost breakdown for the $48553.70? I've paid $53741 + $4200 ($3200+$1000 deposit) just back on March 23th. I know i missed out the $5000 federal and some other saving but $48553.70?
Breakdown for SR+ with no add on’s is $55,080 + tax (12%) + financing fee (varies and charged by the bank - Scotia charges $64.10 ). Then you subtract rebates ($10000) and deposit ($3200). Total out the door for me was $48553.70. The total before rebates and deposit is $61,753.70. That’s the “purchase price”, and replacement cost for insurance purposes.

I ordered on May 2nd. No VIN on the account but I was able to call them and get it that way. They were a little hesitant until I told them I'm using it to get another charger incentive. They then explained that the VIN is subject to change should anything happen between now and delivery.