Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Confirmed I only paid 12% tax in Van for SR+ black/black no add ons. I just double checked my MVPA and for some reason I paid less financing fee ($64.10 instead of $113.43 - rep said this does vary), and I only paid 12% tax not 13% (tax of $6609.60 vs $7160.40) My down payment was bigger but that shouldn’t have anything to do with it.

All of that said my first online account update just prior to delivery with down payment and actual monthly payment correct showed the wrong taxes payable (13% not 12%). This was corrected on the MVPA (once it was visible online) which matched my final invoice. Maybe yours will be amended just prior to delivery.
Yes financing fee varies based on how long your term is. Can you post a screenshot of your breakdown?

I know nothing about aftermarket floor mats. Will use the SR+ for bombing around the city, so no snow, mud, etc. and have always been happy with OEM carpet. That said, the OEM ones are sold out, so I hit Google up.

It looks like you've got the 3D Max?

Is that one a little less "heavy duty" than the TuxMax?

I was thinking of getting this one to keep as close to an OEM look as possible, but what are others doing in YVR to keep a simple, carpeted look with the OEM ones being sold out?

Ultimats for Tesla Model 3

I don't mind the idea of going non-carpeted, but I just don't want the floor mats to stand out and I hate the rubber mat look. Looking for a "stock" / basic look.

I know nothing about aftermarket floor mats. Will use the SR+ for bombing around the city, so no snow, mud, etc. and have always been happy with OEM carpet. That said, the OEM ones are sold out, so I hit Google up.

It looks like you've got the 3D Max?

Is that one a little less "heavy duty" than the TuxMax?

I was thinking of getting this one to keep as close to an OEM look as possible, but what are others doing in YVR to keep a simple, carpeted look with the OEM ones being sold out?

Ultimats for Tesla Model 3

I don't mind the idea of going non-carpeted, but I just don't want the floor mats to stand out and I hate the rubber mat look. Looking for a "stock" / basic look.

I do have the 3d max. Decided on this because custom fit so it protects the sides and not rubber. It's much easier to clean the floors than having carpet mats. Being in vancouver it's the rain, leaf, pine needles and debris that always stick to the carpet.

There are a few aftermarket ones, check it out on which works best for you. If you want oem, I'm sure there are people who are willing to sell it. [Discussion] Floor/Trunk mats options for Model 3 : teslamotors

Wonder if Costco is OOS? Tried 2017, 2018 and 2019 and no Model 3 shows. Models S and X are available.
Yes they are. I emailed the manufacture directly and they said they were almost completely sold out, with new stock coming in July. There may be a few left on partsengine, but you have to plug in 2018 Model 3 as they don’t have 2019 in their system yet. Same car of course.

Yes they are. I emailed the manufacture directly and they said they were almost completely sold out, with new stock coming in July. There may be a few left on partsengine, but you have to plug in 2018 Model 3 as they don’t have 2019 in their system yet. Same car of course.

Thanks for advice. I found them on amazon carbon fibre texture in grey for 269$. How much does Costco sell for?

Yikes!

I’m glad I bought mine when Costco,ca had them on sale a few weeks ago for C$169 (with free shipping of course).

Now I just have to get a Model 3!

Thanks you guys!!

Placed an order for the 2018 3D Maxspiders from Partsengine.ca. $195.29 for front and back (all-in, shipped to YVR):

PartsEngine

Hope I didn't C*[arpet]Block you Tim (different store, I know, but still I figured we wouldn't be alone in wanting to bring our own carpets in a garbage bag to pick up the car)!

Never ordered from partsengine before, so hope they are in-stock and--to quote the great Mr. Hammer--"legit enough to ship".

Sadly, I'm in the same boat as you Mexi. I've pretty much gone all-in on the Model 3 (paid off my existing car loan, bought wheels, tires, phone mounts, carpets, etc.) and I don't even have a VIN assigned!! The EV better be topped up, or Craigslist here I come!

I'm expecting a gong show on June 1st pickup.

I think you ordered May 5th? That's not bad at all, given the chaos.

Do you know when you first saw your VIN or delivery date appear online?

I ordered an SR+, Black/Black with 18-inch aeros on May 16th. Will be interesting to see how much extra backlog there was from the 5th to the 16th (I'm guessing it could be ~1,000 cars), and how quickly they can deliver the ones that were ordered during that period. In other words, I'm betting they can take orders faster than they can deliver cars.

From what I can gather reading these forums and checking the order tracking spreadsheet, no one from YVR who ordered my basic configuration after May 7th has received a VIN. Based on your timeline, I'm hoping for a VIN by this Friday with delivery by the middle of June, but time will tell.

Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

I ordered may 3rd, still no call but my vin showed up on the website today. Delivery date shows june 1 and that been there almost 2 weeks.

I think you ordered May 5th? That's not bad at all, given the chaos.

Do you know when you first saw your VIN or delivery date appear online?

I ordered an SR+, Black/Black with 18-inch aeros on May 16th. Will be interesting to see how much extra backlog there was from the 5th to the 16th (I'm guessing it could be ~1,000 cars), and how quickly they can deliver the ones that were ordered during that period. In other words, I'm betting they can take orders faster than they can deliver cars.

From what I can gather reading these forums and checking the order tracking spreadsheet, no one from YVR who ordered my basic configuration after May 7th has received a VIN. Based on your timeline, I'm hoping for a VIN by this Friday with delivery by the middle of June, but time will tell.

Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

I ordered may 3rd, still no call but my vin showed up on the website today. Delivery date shows june 1 and that been there almost 2 weeks.

Interesting. I've read that once the VIN shows (for Canadians) it means the car has cleared customs and is in Canada. I'm curious as to how much having to physically deliver the cars to customers will create a log jam. Hoping they'll rent out space at the PNE before the end of June to hit their Q2 numbers, but I bet a pushback past June 1st is principally an indication as to the level of that backlog (ie, the delivery date was estimated based on "normal" parameters of shipping/delivery--totally making that up, but that's my working theory!).

Interesting. I've read that once the VIN shows (for Canadians) it means the car has cleared customs and is in Canada. I'm curious as to how much having to physically deliver the cars to customers will create a log jam. Hoping they'll rent out space at the PNE before the end of June to hit their Q2 numbers, but I bet a pushback past June 1st is principally an indication as to the level of that backlog (ie, the delivery date was estimated based on "normal" parameters of shipping/delivery--totally making that up, but that's my working theory!).

Hmm I did have my VIN and a delivery date of May 23rd, but the day before delivery my VIN disappeared and delivery date changed to June 6th.
So we'll see...