Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my tuxmat interior set. I was worried they would look like a cheap wallet, but I'm really pleased with how they look at first sight. The amount of area they cover is really impressive.

I just hope it's not too hard to clip the mats in.

I received the same text this afternoon and it lined up with what has shown on my account for the past week! Great to have some sort of confirmation!
View attachment 413404
View attachment 413405
Also, confirmed with the DA today that we do get the J1772 and Nema 5-15, no mats and to ignore any amount owing that is shown until they confirm the amount.

What mats have you all ordered if any? I’m debating the Tuxmats or 3D Maxspiders.

See you there! My appointment is at 4:30

Does anyone roughly know the transit time from California to Van? I understand there will be variability. Mine was allegedly probably on the way on Monday. Still no MVPA but I see people are getting the delivery time calls before MVPAs these days.

I would also like to know this. Anyone getting their car sooner than the initial estimated date? Got a VIN and tentative delivery date of June 12th at Vancouver Powell yesterday. No MVPA. Need to plan our trip from the island and clear work schedules for the big day.

Just curious, when did you order? There's someone at work thinking of ordering one, and it sounds like everyone is getting their in YVR basically within the 4 weeks...wondering when the current wave will crash.

Order May 20th, 10 days ago while the order page estimated 2 weeks for delivery. LR AWD, Blue, AP (no FSD). I'd assume AWD are being shipped faster due to less current demand (order site implies this as well) but I'm not sure. The delivery time on my account is June 14th which indeed puts it around 4 weeks, but it seems best to disregard that estimate.

Not sure if location within matters in some way but I'm in Vernon as well, ~4.5h away from Vancouver. We all pick up from the same place so probably doesn't make a difference.

I would also like to know this. Anyone getting their car sooner than the initial estimated date? Got a VIN and tentative delivery date of June 12th at Vancouver Powell yesterday. No MVPA. Need to plan our trip from the island and clear work schedules for the big day.

When I got my tentative delivery date, it didn't change until I asked them to push it a couple of days because of a schedule conflict. They were going to try to have it ready in Vancouver on the exact day and time I'd had in my account for two weeks (exactly 4 weeks from order day of May 3), though even a day or so out they said they couldn't guarantee it until likely the day before. I had a ferry reservation from VI and I just paid the $5 to move it to next week when I changed the delivery date on the phone.

I doubt you'd get it sooner than the estimate, but delivery dates do seem to be a bit fluid for many people.

I ended up getting the 3D Maxspiders from PartsEngine: PartsEngine. Folks on this site convinced me they're a little less hardcore than the Tuxmats for Vancouver (and the OEMs are OOS).

You have to use 2018, as their database hasn't been updated yet.

In stock and shipped to YVR for $195.29.

Apparently, OOS at Costco.

Edited to add: Noticed a coupon code of DAD10 for 10% off, which I didn't spot when I ordered. Suspect that makes it no more expensive than Costco, and in stock.

Thanks! going to let my friend know about the coupon code. I got mine from Costco last year and was a bit more, but worth it, one thing to note is it does fade a little with use.

i guess i will see you 5:30pm on saturday at powell

Haha great, see you then. Do you have your final MVPA yet? I've called several times and even went into the delivery center to ask for it yesterday. They confirmed the amount I owe in person but I just don't want there to be any last minute hold-ups at delivery, especially since it's a weekend at a time when all the banks will be closed.

Haha great, see you then. Do you have your final MVPA yet? I've called several times and even went into the delivery center to ask for it yesterday. They confirmed the amount I owe in person but I just don't want there to be any last minute hold-ups at delivery, especially since it's a weekend at a time when all the banks will be closed.
yes under the account below order details/dates

For those of you with a VIN, have you heard from anyone about whether you're getting HW2.5 or HW3 in your car?

403XXX, got told by one chat agent that I have 2.5. :( Other agent said she couldn't see that info.
I have 400XXX, my agent told me I have "AP 3.0". He didn't seem to know the difference between that and HW3. My car was built on May 13 though, and I doubt they are still using HW2.5. I wish there was some other way to confirm.