Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up mine today! Experience overall was good. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. Had to wait about 1.5-2 hours after paperwork for the car as it wasn't on location yet. My appointment was 1pm and was out around 3:30pm.

Car looked great apart from ome spot which buffed out easily and a dent on the driver side panel next to the frunk hood! :(

They took a picture and said service will contact me for repair in the next few weeks as they are very busy atm.

Everyone was friendly and experience overall was good. The car is amazing!

A picture of the dent attached.

Attachments

• 20190614_150507.jpg
    20190614_150507.jpg
    336.1 KB · Views: 296
Picked up mine today as well. 11:00 am and was out by 12:45 with enough time to check it out. It's very dark so I moved over to the charger area that has better lighting and charged while I inspected. (26km on it, 70% charged)
Drove to squamish and back to try supercharger. Love this car!!!

Attachments

• 20190614_144750.jpg
    20190614_144750.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 251
People picking up today are not going to be happy with the CEVforBC change. Rebate reduced from 5k to 3k.

Was @ Tesla for some minor service this morning. Overhead a person literally cancelling his order @ pickup because he had to pay $2000 more than what it was agreed upon the night before. Didn't know the context at time

overall i was glad i picked up my car in May rather than later in August (original timeline)

Reactions: phtp
Was on a road test for my car and the tech mentioned that the Vancouver store has delivered 3100 Model 3's in the last 3 months.
I'm surprised. I thought it would have been higher than that.

When I took delivery in June they were delivering 100+ that day. There were other reports that 100+ days were common in June. That would have made 30 * 100 = 3,000 in June alone.

hi all...wondering if anyone on here from vancouver, bc has taken delivery in the last few days? i've heard the west 4th delivery centre is very backed up. i ordered on july 30th and then a few days ago changed to an inventory model 3...which is currently in vancouver. do they still arrange delivery based on the order date even if it's an inventory car? i made the change over the phone and the person helping me gave me the vin number...account has been updated but the vin number is still not showing up on the account. I'm just being impatient...waited a long time for this car!

Although I cannot confirm I believe mine is also 2.5 (picked up June 14th, 400xxx vin). I did the dashcam video codec check and it was h.264 and apparently hw3 encodes in h.265.

I used this link: Tesla Info: Get your car configuration including whether it has free supercharging to check the details for my Model 3, it seems to be the most comprehensive details out there.

Sadly, it says I have HW2.5, which sucks, because that severely diminishes how future-proof this car will feel over the next decade.

I used this link: Tesla Info: Get your car configuration including whether it has free supercharging to check the details for my Model 3, it seems to be the most comprehensive details out there.

Sadly, it says I have HW2.5, which sucks, because that severely diminishes how future-proof this car will feel over the next decade.
If you do not need those auto-park, NOA, lane change, summon, our 2.5 is more than enough for it. If you pony up to get full AP, you will get hardware upgrade included, so what's not been future proofed?