Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called West 4th to ask for an update.

The lady said that she is expecting vins to go out starting this week, continuing on to a few weeks from now. She still mentioned June delivery, and expects everyone to get it in the same batch. I suppose we don't have a lot of reservations?

• Informative
Reactions: Kira
not really sure if those guys know much I'm guessing VINs will be coming out on may15th or they anticipated it will be...Even that it will be faster transportation to BC than Ontario . apparently some started receiving VIN in ontario I hope BC is next .

not really sure if those guys know much I'm guessing VINs will be coming out on may15th or they anticipated it will be...Even that it will be faster transportation to BC than Ontario . apparently some started receiving VIN in ontario I hope BC is next .
I meant Quebdck

Also in Vancouver, also VINless. Granted I configured with the 19" wheels and I believe only Aero's have VIN's so far?
That's what I see too. I was going to go with Aeros and upgrade to aftermarket but after looking around, looks cheaper just to pay the 2000 and hopefully find some take off Aeros to be used as winters .

Any of you doing any mods on the car? A part of me doesn't like the wheel gap but I really don't want to start messing with the suspension..

Every alert about a new post on this thread, results in me:

latest